• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Yeo: "We should draw strength from Hwei Yen's sacrifice."????

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
The news coverage is so ridiculously extensive just because her keling-kia father-in-law was a PAPPY running dog for Woody Goh. He was the CCC chairman of Woody's Marine Parade constituency.

It is just a co-incidence the father-in-law happens to a keling-kia. Just as its a co-incidence that Ms Lo happened to love sucking on black cocks. Although more and more chinks gals these days are loving the taste of a big black cock as opposed to a shriveled useless yellow cock.

Ms Lo simply presented the government with the golden opportunity to rally Singaporeans (mostly the dumb chinks) around the national flag and forget the other issues.

Peace & Love

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a co-incidence the father-in-law happens to a keling-kia. Just as its a co-incidence that Ms Lo happened to love sucking on black cocks. Although more and more chinks gals these days are loving the taste of a big black cock as opposed to a shriveled useless yellow cock.

Ms Lo simply presented the government with the golden opportunity to rally Singaporeans (mostly the dumb chinks) around the national flag and forget the other issues.

Peace & Love

correction. the indian cock is small on the average.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am disgusted beyond words how the PAP is milking a personal tragedy for their own PR and politicization.

DISGUSTED.

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you know bigshots, and you kenna killed, you died for the country...

if you small shot, they will just say, why u so dumb go?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am disgusted beyond words how the PAP is milking a personal tragedy for their own PR and politicization.

DISGUSTED.

prata_0.jpg

Fatso Prataman Nathan (with Michael Puhaindran) attended the wake
of slain Singaporean lawyer Lo Hwei Yen on Tuesday afternoon.
ST PHOTO: LIM SIN THAI

Dec 2, 2008
S'porean hostage victim
President visits wake
By Teh Joo Lin

Fatso Prataman Nathan who unashamedly draws $6m annually (includes pension) and his wife, together with a team of shit times reporters & photographers attended the wake of slain Singaporean lawyer Lo Hwei Yen late on Tuesday afternoon.

They arrived at about 5.10pm to pay their respects to the 28-year-old, who was killed at the Mumbai Oberoi Hotel which was seized by gun-toting terrorists last Wednesday.

The lawyer had earlier given a talk at a seminar before the terror attack.

Soon after Mr Nathan arrived, Community Development, Youth and Sports Minister Vivian Balakrishnan also came to offer his condolences to Ms Lo's husband and family members.

Throughout the day, more friends and members of the public continued to trickle in.

Separately, a statement released jointly by nine leading Muslim groups on Tuesday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks in Mumbai.

In extending condolences to Ms Lo's family and that of other victims, the statement said 'such heinous actions contravene Islam's strong prohibition against harming or killing innocent people'.

Useless Fatso Prataman also jumps on the bandwagon to justify the obscene $6m wages he draws annually.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We wanted to draw strength but the thought of pappy allowing MA.S to escape detention with ease has disheartened many of us.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps. But I get the feeling that is just part of the MSM and public's interest. The late Ms Lo appeared to have looks and personality that attracts interest, for better or worse. Now if her 2nd plump sister was the tragic victim instead, I wonder whether there would have been this much interest?

Saying that, these PAP politicians and PAP toadies like PI Lionel are definitely taking things too far. To GY again I ask where was the "sacrifice"?
The news coverage is so ridiculously extensive just because her keling-kia father-in-law was a PAPPY running dog for Woody Goh. He was the CCC chairman of Woody's Marine Parade constituency.

Such overdrive media coverage should have been extended to our hero the late JBJ.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was one lady asked me at the other forum. She married a M'sia Chinese who was a teacher. She asked if I will protect my loved one such as mum and sisters in chao times.

My answer is I will do that with my life and what does it concern her? Ask her leech hubby to protect her and do NS lah. Why come bother me...

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not black cock. It's half black half yellow. She like it colorful. :biggrin:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo: "For us in Singapore, we should draw strength from Hwei-Yen's sacrifice."

Putting his foot in his mouth, just like PM Lee.

Trying to paint Ms Lo to be Singapore's heroine, when she just happened to be an unfortunate victim of the terrorists in Mumbai.

Sometimes, those politicians talk too much meaningless stuff, trying to score points.

Reminds me of a joke I heard: " Sometimes, it's better to keep quiet & be thought a fool than open your mouth & confirm it." :smile: :biggrin: