• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Yeo Gave Away 3 Parcels of Land to Msia for Free. Honest Mistake Woh!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if georgie boy feels that he has been malign by the pappies and his ex colleagues,,he can always dispute the fact via traditional and social media,,,,unless he also dont want to contest that,,,

you guys really think ministers got any power ah ???

they need permission even to go to the toilet...........

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo was a former Brigadier General and SAF scholar. What does he know about foreign affairs, and commercial negotiations? Apparently, his Malaysian counterparts who were not scholar generals actually know a thing or 2 about these sort of negotiations, that was why he and the country were taken to the cleaners. If this is not a clear case of the uselessness and unfitness of SAF Generals to run important govt posts, than I don't know what is. Would Singapore have agreed to giving malaysia the 3 parcels of prime land if we had known before hand that we could not recoup some of that by charging $1.47 billion in development charges? I doubt it. georgie thought he was smart and outplay the mats by allowing them the 3 parcels of land for free and than get something for them later on by charging the $1.47 billion in development costs on the parcels. In the end, he is in a cushy job in HKG, and sinkie tax payers holding the bag. Mats laughing all the way to the bank and Gay loong saying he "welcomes" this decision. This in a microcosm is why the country is so fucked up.

Yet equate their Pay to the private sector shamelessly.

Yeah can see their negotiation skills really zero. How can not discuss openly and write in black and white Don't know about rest of msia but lots of crooks and cheats in JB. Even in black and white but not enough details people will also cheat you.

Like my contractor wanted to twist but had to give me the back metal door as written on the invoice that door is part of package; but gave me a door with only latch but no lock, saying new design is like that. Can't beat them even with black and white, if no agreement in writing at all of course end result is like that to get zero.

Last edited: