• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Genghis Khan an Oriental with green eyes and red hair

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was an very old thread and this white psycho claimed Mongol and Genghis Khan was white and European, please do not listen to these crazy white supremacists lies. European scientists even showed the paternal descendants of Genghis Khan haplogroup DNA is C3 which is an Tungustic marker. The Mongolians seem to be genetically Asian (at least 81-93%), their european admixture came from white females of Central Asia not Europe. Their DNA did not come from European of Europe but rather from the white females of Central Asia like Tocharians and other Central Asians. They were ruled by the Mongoloid of East Asia for 500 years. The Khitans, Tibetans, Han dynasty, Tang dynasty, and many Han kingdoms have ruled and controlled the Tocharians and white iranic people for 500 years. So there has been lots of Intermarriage in Central Asia and even in western Mongolia ( <---used to belong to Kazakhstan). He even claimed that white build Chinese civilization and the great wall of China yet these buffoons don't even know that East Turkistan is so damn far away from the real heartland of China Chinese civilization. The skeletons of the Shang dynasty reveal were all Mongoloids and like modern Chinese and Sino-Tibetan.

The Kazakhs and Hazara today are the result of Mongolian Men and White iranic women. mtDNA reveals Kazakhs have 41% european mtDNA and 82% Mongoloid Y-DNA. Hazara have 65% European mtDNA with 52% Mongoloid Y-DNA. And Mongolian themselves have 14.3% European mtDNA with 6% Caucasian Y-DNA. Uzbeks, Kyrgyz Uyghurs are mostly Caucasian iranic men and Siberian females. The Crimean tatars have about 20% Mongoloid Y-DNA and 100% West Eurasian mtDNA.

Mongolian_Vs_Hmong_blue_eyes_green_eyes_red_hair_blonde_hair_.jpg

w0k6p.jpg

Last edited:

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
the chinese did not originate from the tungusic stock at least until the time of the 16 Kingdoms. the chinese before the Sui and Tang dynasties were distinctively descended from the sino-tibetan stock but centuries of invasions, migration and intermarriages would have made this distinction redundant today

Last edited:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great post. I once went to Chengde and saw most of the native chinese here has green/light brown eyes and look more like the people in your pictures

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is evidence of massive rape and pillage by invading mongols on central asiatic tribes. the men were likely killed and women were taken as sex slaves. however, it does not prove that genghis has caucasoid mtdna. he surely had mongoloid ydna. before the mongol conquest of central asia, agree that much of the population were of caucasoid stock.

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is evidence of massive rape and pillage by invading mongols on central asiatic tribes. the men were likely killed and women were taken as sex slaves. however, it does not prove that genghis has caucasoid mtdna. he surely had mongoloid ydna. before the mongol conquest of central asia, agree that much of the population were of caucasoid stock.

where is the evidence? you heard of the Rouran and Goturks?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy fucking shit. Are the white bastards now trying to claim mongolians as white? :rolleyes: Then they are no better than the black supremacists who claim egyptians and all other cultures as black.

Seriously so what if some mongols have green eyes and red hair which MUST be a feature of white ppl? Seriously so what? If you know anything about white supremacist theory you cannot even be jewish and they look very ang moh just look at mark zuckerberg. On racist sites like stormfront you are only considered white if you have non jewish ancestry from EUROPE and you must look 100% ang moh without a doubt. That's why turkish ppl for eg that look so ang moh aren't considered white by any stretch and that is why many eastern european ppl like albanians need to constantly argue that they are actually white cos they constantly suspect on ang mohs on the outskirts of europe like eastern europe, southern europe near africa for eg. Therefore i find it laughable if they want to claim genghis khan cos in the picture they all look so asian with red hair. They are certainly not white.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Manchu Lady Who Cut My Hair

The Mongolians seem to be genetically Asian (at least 81-93%), their european admixture came from white females of Central Asia not Europe. Their DNA did not come from European of Europe but rather from the white females of Central Asia like Tocharians and other Central Asians. They were ruled by the Mongoloid of East Asia for 500 years.

The Kazakhs and Hazara today are the result of Mongolian Men and White iranic women. mtDNA reveals Kazakhs have 41% european mtDNA and 82% Mongoloid Y-DNA. Hazara have 65% European mtDNA with 52% Mongoloid Y-DNA. And Mongolian themselves have 14.3% European mtDNA with 6% Caucasian Y-DNA. Uzbeks, Kyrgyz Uyghurs are mostly Caucasian iranic men and Siberian females. The Crimean tatars have about 20% Mongoloid Y-DNA and 100% West Eurasian mtDNA.

Migration_map4.png

Haplogroup_F_(Y-DNA).jpg

300px-Haplogrupo_N_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG
300px-Haplogrupo_O_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG

Why do you want talk about this so suddenly ? I had ma hair cut by a Manchu lady. I felt a bit apologetic when I was a little uneasy with that Manchu woman. I'm a Fujianese, and we all hated the Manchu's rule.

You are right. mtDNA must be taken into account too. Y-chromosome can only provide you with half the story. Haplogroup N on the left and O (Asian, including Korea) on the right.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are the white bastards now trying to claim mongolians as white?

Seriously so what if some mongols have green eyes and red hair which MUST be a feature of white ppl?

Therefore i find it laughable if they want to claim genghis khan cos in the picture they all look so asian with red hair. They are certainly not white.

South Korea's ultra nationalists also do likewise. At first, they stole the Chinese's invention, culture and heritage, then the Mongols', Manchurians', even Japan's.

But others spited them with the DNA reality that they possessed the same as the Thai's. As you see, Koreans have always kowtowed to many countries, so now, the 'awakening' 'forced' them to find a credible or possible theories to claim this and that to make them look taller by one inch.

Egypt and India were complex societies of different races living together. Every dynasty was ruled by a different race. So, ang moh dynasty in Egypt was a possible situation. Negroids often kowtowed to the ang moh race. So, the blacks also want to distort history a little to suit their bloated egos.

[video=youtube;FiC8dsbO8J8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiC8dsbO8J8&feature=related[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
South Korea's ultra nationalists also do likewise. At first, they stole the Chinese's invention, culture and heritage, then the Mongols', Manchurians', even Japan's.

But others spited them with the DNA reality that they possessed the same as the Thai's. As you see, Koreans have always kowtowed to many countries, so now, the 'awakening' 'forced' them to find a credible or possible theories to claim this and that to make them look taller by one inch.

Egypt and India were complex societies of different races living together. Every dynasty was ruled by a different race. So, ang moh dynasty in Egypt was a possible situation. Negroids often kowtowed to the ang moh race. So, the blacks also want to distort history a little to suit their bloated egos.

Wow thanks for sharing this. I was not aware of the koreans stealing china's culture and inventions. What i know is what most ppl know in that korea got its culture from china obviously. I suppose korea was not happy about that and decided to change things around. That's of course plain dishonesty and downright treachery. Yet since korea has the korea pop wave and famous korean brands backing it up while china has the bad guy rep somehow i don't think there will be any backlash on koreans stealing anyone's culture.

I was correct when i wrote that post on the ang moh banging on the female drivers car how in singapore it's not what you do it's who you are that determines if you get punished or hated by many others or not. It's also similar in this respect.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koreans Aren't Chinese

Wow thanks for sharing this. I was not aware of the koreans stealing china's culture and inventions. What i know is what most ppl know in that korea got its culture from china obviously. I suppose korea was not happy about that and decided to change things around. That's of course plain dishonesty and downright treachery. Yet since korea has the korea pop wave and famous korean brands backing it up while china has the bad guy rep somehow i don't think there will be any backlash on koreans stealing anyone's culture.

0.jpg

Everyone has a fair share of good lucks and bad lucks. Koreans are riding high this time.

There is a bit controversy on why they are now trying to 'recover' some things back from the Chinese or even from the Manchus. There's a docu on DNA analysis on the 'high' amount of 'Han'-ness in the Koreans that they now claim they are more Chinese than Chinese. A strange episode how ultra nationalists wanted a high heel so much that they may fall flat one day.

premier_wen.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Koreans Aren't Chinese

Actually why would they claim to be more "chinese" than the chinese? I tot the less chinese you are the more superior you are? I mean just ask forummers like cruxx in here the more ang moh or whatever shit race you are and the less chinese you are somehow you are superior to those that look more chinese.