• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GENEVA pte ltd

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you physically hold the gold in your hand, how the heck you can get 2% from other parties when the gold is not in their hands for them to sell and trade to feed the 2% to you. Either you did not explain the mechanics well enough, or it is fraud... plain and simple.

Yes you summed it up clearly for the layman.
Compared to a bank's fixed deposit account the money's not with you and yet you earn that measly interests only....this must be best deal of the century

有冇咁大只蛤乸随街跳?

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You salah leow. In the world of quantum entanglement theory hor, the gold can grow 2% heavier every month one, OK?

Chop prus double stamp guarantee u sure can one. :biggrin:

If you physically hold the gold in your hand, how the heck you can get 2% from other parties when the gold is not in their hands for them to sell and trade to feed the 2% to you. Either you did not explain the mechanics well enough, or it is fraud... plain and simple.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi all,

recently one of my friend ask me buy gold from geneva.

say no matter how much i buy, every month i get 2% of the amount i paid for the gold.

some more, i get the physical gold that i paid for.

is this a scam? sounds too good to be true

anyone heard of this company b4?

this scheme can only work if the company can keep getting new customers and if gold prices keep going up.............

it's a ponzi scheme....................as gold prices can't keep going up without end and will crash when Dow Jones eventually crash..............

so basically, it needs more and more customers to buy gold at high prices and the money go to pay earlier ''investors'' their 2%...................

it's a ponzi scheme......................

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
machiam our CPF....
let in more foreigners and CPF minimum sum and withdrawal age keep going up then all is good?

this scheme can only work if the company can keep getting new customers and if gold prices keep going up.............

it's a ponzi scheme....................as gold prices can't keep going up without end and will crash when Dow Jones eventually crash..............

so basically, it needs more and more customers to buy gold at high prices and the money go to pay earlier ''investors'' their 2%...................

it's a ponzi scheme......................

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

say no matter how much i buy, every month i get 2% of the amount i paid for the gold.

Boss, what they are promising you is an annualised return of 24%. That's 2% more than what Warren Buffett managed with Berkshire Hathaway. You think this company of uneducated uncles and aunties is capable of delivering such astronomical returns? Just look at the financial background of their consultants. How many of them have worked in the financial industry before? What does the company invest in to be able to garner such huge profits? KNN their company name, GenNeva, makes me cringe. They are trying to steal the name of the Swiss city of Geneva to lend some credibility to their pyramid scheme. With such dubious returns and business ethics, you still wanna trust them? :rolleyes:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you are saying is

example : you pay $100, you get $102 worth of gold: at the buying rate based on .....? and the selling rate should you want to sell is based on the rate of ..........? the time you pay and receive your physical gold is immediate? and exactly how they make money is none of your concern....

What he's saying is that he's paying $100 for $95 worth of gold with a put option and a $2 "discount" from the generous scam artists. :rolleyes:

wanker10

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

Hi Bro,

I bought. I got 7.5% for 3 months which work out to 2.5% per month. Their condition is do not open up the plastic cover of the gold pc as there is a security seal. I took it up for 6 mth & sold back. Now I thinking of buying Virgin Gold which pay roughly 10 to 13% per month. Sounds too good to be true...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprisingly, Geneva still survuve today...
Anyway i get to see this link while searching for Geneva's website.. Wonder did you purchase the gold at that time?
I can telll u more if u care to find out more... u can PM me at [email protected]

Surprising? Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme lasted more than 20 years! :rolleyes:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PRECIOUS-Gold steadies after weekly drop; EU summit eyed

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:53am EDT

* Gold stays above $1,571/oz, bounces from intraday lows
* Deflation worries sap appetite for gold
* Not much movement in physical market
* Coming Up: U.S. new home sales May; 1400 GMT

(Updates prices) By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, June 25 (Reuters) - Gold prices held steady above $1,571 per ounce on Monday after falling more than 3 percent last week, but a firm U.S. dollar and deflation worries triggered by a global economic slowdown were expected to keep alid on gains. Inflation fears helped gold stretch its winning run to an 11th year in 2011, but investors are now starting to worry about deflation after recent reports showed signs of slowing global economic activity, already dented by the debt crisis in Europe.

Physical dealers, who have seen limited buying interest in recent weeks, said a slowdown in the global economy could forcejewellers, investors and speculators to tighten their purses. Gold was steady at $1,571.59 an ounce by 0629 GMT after an early drop to around $1,567 spurred bargain buying from speculators, which sent prices to an intraday high around $1,576. Bullion has shed most of its early gains and is trading almost flat for the year.

"For the moment, I would say that without any market-moving news, gold will probably be range bound. I see support at about $1,523 and the next resistance at $1,600," said Lynette Tan, Phillip Futures analyst Lynette Tan in Singapore. "I think for the week ahead, people will still watch the EU summit for price direction of equities and gold." Having once hoped this week's summit could be a turning point for the EU debt crisis, financial markets seemed to have toned down expectations of concrete progress.

The key meeting will be missed by both Greece's new prime minister and finance minister due to illness. Gold hit a lifetime high of about $1,920 in 2011, when investors turned to the metal as a safe haven during the debt crisis in Europe. But this year, declines in other markets have caused investors to sell gold for cash, sending prices to the lowest in more than four months at $1,527 in mid-May. U.S. gold for August delivery $5.80 an ounce to $1,572.70.

Bullish hedge funds and speculators modestly boosted their bullish bets on commodity prices for a second week, data showed on Friday, leaving them more exposed to biggest rout in raw material prices this year. Managed money longs boosted their net longs in gold by 4,962 to 104,646 lots in the week up to June 19, the highest level since the first week of May. In other markets, shares in Asia slipped on Monday and the dollar rose as concerns about faltering global growth and Europe's debt crisis curbed investor confidence.

In the physical market, premiums for gold bars were unchanged at 80 cents to the spot London prices in Singapore, although there were offers at 50 cents. "There's not much movement here. It's also strange there's so much hype about the EU and the U.S., yet no-one has a clue what to do," said a dealer in Singapore. Investors were frustrated by the U.S. Federal Reserve's decision last week to extend its "Operation Twist" programme aimed at lowering long-term interest rates instead of a new outright bond purchase scheme.

16267798c2cb7d45cae7cd1f1fb72c406c973e39.jpg

(Editing by Himani Sarkar)

Last edited:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aaaah... like that the piece of gold getting 2% fatter every month, transforming the essence of day and night into gold atoms and grow.. hold it long enough and by the end of 50 months, it would be so obese it virtually cloned itself... Where to get one? :biggrin:

You salah leow. In the world of quantum entanglement theory hor, the gold can grow 2% heavier every month one, OK?

Chop prus double stamp guarantee u sure can one. :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i explain again. i pay say 100SGD, they give me 100SGD WORTH of PHYSICAL GOLD. I get the gold in my hands, on top of that, i still get 2% cash or physical gold.

is tat a bad deal?

you are overpaying for the gold...............they use the extra profit to pay the 2%...............so to sustain this thing, they need to get more and more customers.............and gold price must not drop big time..............

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying and selling of gold is based on greater fool theory.

You must be able to yean a return, big or small, if only you can manage to sell out.