• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE & PE is over. What is next?

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The milestone events are over. Looks like life is back to normal for peasants like us. There are uncertainty on the ground, especially the fear of a global meltdown - Property agents are looking forward for the downturn, because many property owners are unable to finance their apartment and they may be forced to sell.

WP seems to be gaining favourable comments, at least from what I hear. They are seen walking the ground without fanfare and they mingle with the residents. They don't need security entourage nor Grassroot leader's planning to walk the ground. You compare that to the PAP entourage -- security details and fanfare, macam waiting on a POP Idol.

Internet is also getting boring. Nothing to read, nothing to comment. Peace is back to the little red dot that we know and love.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GE & PE is over. What is next? ...
1. all prices wil escalate ...
2. ah u wil cum out scolding peasants (oredi started) ...
3. all multi-million salaried burgers wil cum out toking big, toking down n woking sideways ...
4. gates open widely 4 efftee's (oredi in action) ...

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
back to complaining abt things lor - property, cpf, taxes, public transport, car policies, healthcare. so many things to rant about, merely limited by our passion and imagination. my personal beef, the gordian knot that is foreign talent, private property prices and implications on owners and landlords.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
GE and PE over. Now its SE. Lets "screw em!!" And the suffering continues for lowly peasants......

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are Singaporeans in general suffering? Anyone notice the shopping malls are always packed & restaurants are always full-housed despite economy downturns.

I remember a business trip in Jakarta. Their shopping malls are like Ghost Town on weekends. That is where I can enjoy some peace.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By-election , when the 'last leaf falls', we are waxing lyrical about this, or CANCER REBORN!, who knows what providence will do?:biggrin:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. aiyoh, bro!
2. all i want now is some national mourning mah.
3. straight 3 days off - ph.
super super super long weekend.

Super long weekend..u kidding me..that nite I think all pub and disco record earnings..don forget geylang WLs maybe must do OT until cheeby oso dry...:oIo:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By-election , when the 'last leaf falls', we are waxing lyrical about this, or CANCER REBORN!, who knows what providence will do?:biggrin:

Bye-erection?
You wait long long, unless all members from same GRC get knocked down together.
Ong Chit Chung, Balaji passed away - no bye-erection.
Real fun will come from a single-seater bye-erection. No 4 candidates and straight fight. Hopefully.
Then we will know true support.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bye-erection?
You wait long long, unless all members from same GRC get knocked down together.
Ong Chit Chung, Balaji passed away - no bye-erection.
Real fun will come from a single-seater bye-erection. No 4 candidates and straight fight. Hopefully.
Then we will know true support.

They say already, GRC is until last man standing no by-election. Only SMC got by-election. By SMC by-election if it happens is also hopeless, don't hope too much. Likely 4 or 5 corners if it happens.