• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gays should not work in MOE

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know two gays in my children's school and when I hear them speak and their hand gestures, i think they are not good examples for children to look upon. In fact, they are like sexual-grooming their next generation because gays don't produce kids.

I know Singapore legalized anal sex now, and I have nothing against them as long as they don't try to influence my kids. In fact, i have gay and lesbian friend.

There should be boundaries. MOE should not have gay teachers teaching in school the gays can work in other ministries or non-teaching roles in MOE

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clamping down on those pro-LGBT NGOs, 'activist groups', 'influencers' and certain blogs do help. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Because of wokeism, pinkdot, etc, faggots and carpet munchers are all coming out of the wood work when they should be discreet. Like in the good old days.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know two gays in my children's school and when I hear them speak and their hand gestures, i think they are not good examples for children to look upon. In fact, they are like sexual-grooming their next generation because gays don't produce kids.

I know Singapore legalized anal sex now, and I have nothing against them as long as they don't try to influence my kids. In fact, i have gay and lesbian friend.

There should be boundaries. MOE should not have gay teachers teaching in school the gays can work in other ministries or non-teaching roles in MOE
Sinkie kids are hideous doe

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a man acts like a woman and vice versa, they have no business teaching Sg kids. Can do other projects in moe basement.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

But got one gay wear pink all the time and cross his legs like a guniang, working in PMO. Why he can work there but other bapoks cannot work in MOE?

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have faggot leader ... so we are already a LGBT Nation.
Our kids will grow up identify themselves as non-binary neutral
We are the Cocksucker of Asian, more Rubbish will relocate here
Remember ... you voted for this .... so happy for you guys !