• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GayLoong says S'pore society must value everybody, ....except Roy Ngerng

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very familiar because when I was in the army, I would treat sons of MPs and high level civil servants far better than the sons of peasants.

In fact I went all out to get into their good books hoping that they would help me later on with my career advancement.

Thou have sinned and greatly too
Repent and I don't mean just confess
Your punishment shall be to debate
Against Lightning brigade in dis forum

[video=youtube;8-3jf3Vj850]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-3jf3Vj850[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So u just admitted that you treated WH better in the army. kind of contradicted yourself, didn't u?

No his is ass kissing,a different kind of soft corruption.in order to arrange for special treatment one has to be high up in the hierarchy and have sufficient power in order to arrange for special privileges and special accommodations.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No his is ass kissing,a different kind of soft corruption.in order to arrange for special treatment one has to be high up in the hierarchy and have sufficient power in order to arrange for special privileges and special accommodations.

You term it "ass kissing". I just consider to it be prudent behavior. It's always good to take a long term view of things. Your actions today can have consequences many years later.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You term it "ass kissing". I just consider to it be prudent behavior.

Indeed that is how most UnSinkified peasants think and act
Char Kway Teow seller who gave Farticus Harilee Maximus
Exta egg must have same thing going through his mind
Duty on part of office holder to reject such fringe benefits
Otherwise no different from Third World tin pot dictators
Go ride a white pony if you wanna be rich you gotta be ...

[video=youtube;UNTmXk5H0Nc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNTmXk5H0Nc&index=1&list=PL7854C8DDF341BCC8[/video]

Last edited: