• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gardens By The Bay

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry dear, can't remember...i think not much,considering the fact that we were on a strict budget ...took the free city tram and the public transport too...

most attraction are free...

not sure abt the flower part...but great ocean road drive is free.

penguin island to watch the penguin parade is also very affordable

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah...taken from the website. but i have my own photo collections. if i post them, you will know who i am liao:smile:...if you have the chance, go and have a look....it's a unesco world heritage event too. really worth it...

i wonder how much it costs melbourne to put up the show

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha, Haaa :smile: Every sane souls are aware that huge bundle are made by them at every turn of the corner. So this project is no exception to that at all. Even our elected Opposition has to turn a blind eye to it for fear of you know who and his henchmen of every description. So what's new in that thought of yours. OK.

to you, my thoughts are nothing new...to many too, my thoughts are nothing new...perhaps almost 40% of singaporeans know what I know. But 60% are still in slumber. So it is good for those of us who know the pap's wiles to bring them up once in a while...by doing so, some of the 60% may get to know the true pap.

Right or not??

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wonder how much it costs melbourne to put up the show

interesting to know....i think there are many sponsors and commercial companies displaying and marketing their products as well...but they do it very beautifully....
MIFGS-Lead.jpg

377536-3x2-940x627.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, in australia, many things are free and special for seniors....:smile:

yes..also australians pay less than foreigners to enter most attractions

senior citizens sometimes get to go in free or travel free..that's how the australians show and honour their seniors..

the pap has to demonstrate with deeds and show our young how to honour our senior citizens

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very nice..thanks for sharing

good morning tracy, you are most welcome. i love travelling and sharing. the flower car is always a feature there - with new and different flowers each year. beautiful melbourne - victoria market a great place to be! i love those grapes and pears and i love those oysters there...so cheap,esp in the late afternoon when the farmers just want to dispose their products. grab and makan:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning tracy, you are most welcome. i love travelling and sharing. the flower car is always a feature there - with new and different flowers each year. beautiful melbourne - victoria market a great place to be! i love those grapes and pears and i love those oysters there...so cheap,esp in the late afternoon when the farmers just want to dispose their products. grab and makan:smile:

excellent...gues you must have enjoyed melb...did you visit Gold Coast? did you visit Perth?

i was in perth and adelaide last month

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
excellent...gues you must have enjoyed melb...did you visit Gold Coast? did you visit Perth?

i was in perth and adelaide last month

wow! been to gold coast and i love the surfer's paradise...perth is like home to me. adelaide a very quiet town, very cold and very peaceful. i love adelaide most....many friends staying there. perth is now very singaporean....horfun now $15 per plate!...i love australia...but i love singapore more:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow! been to gold coast and i love the surfer's paradise...perth is like home to me. adelaide a very quiet town, very cold and very peaceful. i love adelaide most....many friends staying there. perth is now very singaporean....horfun now $15 per plate!...i love australia...but i love singapore more:smile:

Hi KopiUncle,

I am gg for a brunch apptmt..chat with you later..bye

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal
to you, my thoughts are nothing new...to many too, my thoughts are nothing new...perhaps almost 40% of singaporeans know what I know. But 60% are still in slumber. So it is good for those of us who know the pap's wiles to bring them up once in a while...by doing so, some of the 60% may get to know the true pap.

Right or not??

You are absolutely correct in that thought of yours. It's also very kind of you in trying to wake up the sleeping 60%. Now have you ever thought of waking up Rip Van Winkle? That's the real task, Lady. :-) I wish you best of luck in that effort of yours. In the meanwhile just enjoy walking that golden pavement of GBTB like Dick Wellington did in the City of London, which in any event is our blood and sweat that has contributed in it's existence. Think about it, if that $1B is not expanded on GBTB never mind what it's real cost should have been, can you rule out that $1B may not have been turned into chips for them to roll at our expense. So count ourselves lucky at least there is something that kopiuncle is now enjoying and I hope you do as well. He is being practical and so will you be as well. :smile:

Last edited:

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle, that flower car looks nice and innovative. Will we be seeing it in this little red dot soon? Don't have naughty thought, OK. :-)

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sufers' paradise is nice...did you go catch a crab? did you visit Currubin sanctuary?