• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

garbage

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What will life be like if we are still under the British.

A white government is better then a yellow buck tooth swine government, Yellow people are stupid, ignorant, narrow minded, dirty and smelly. Tell me now, Who would you rather want as your government. Not a tough question eh?

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ms Khaw vs Ms Jenneke

Stop looking at my kind Dirty yellow buck tooth stinking swines. Stick to your own kind.:oIo:

You swines are the dirt underneath her shoes.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ms Khaw vs Ms Jenneke

You swines want a wanton bashing? if not then better keep your slit eyes on the one to her right(Yes that is your kind), If not!!! Then get ready for a bat to your face niggas.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: China sure will be No.1 - if not, I will ban myself from this forum forever

This is the funniest shit i have ever read, Bloody dirty yellow buck tooth swine niggas talking about being better then USA. :biggrin:

Fucking swines why can't you yellow fucks just die, We humans are just sick and tired of you animals stinking up this world with your god damn pungent smell. Does the world need to build a fence around your barn to contain you Ugly looking creatures?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chink = Shit

How to use Chink in a sentence?

Please excuse me, I need to take a chink. :biggrin:

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie naval cfficer on trial in Canberra for molesting female cadet in her bunk

Fucking dirty buck tooth stinking yellow fucking swine niggas!!!:mad: Touch and mate with your own weird species before I do this to you,*See pic below of your cousin -->>>

food_separation_pig_apple_fruit_meat_q_18900.jpg