• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Garage saLes: Are they for reaL ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Week in & week out, it's stiLL the same advertisers' ads over the papers..:cool::eek:
Anyone been to such a weekend's saLes before ?..:smile:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Week in & week out, it's stiLL the same advertisers' ads over the papers..:cool::eek:
Anyone been to such a weekend's saLes before ?..:smile:

Why don't you go check it out, there might be thing you might be interested in picking up.....you never know till you try.....:smile:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why don't you go check it out, there might be thing you might be interested in picking up.....you never know till you try.....:smile:

Used to do that out of curiousity; at times i couLd be there as earLy by 7.30am; but they wouLd say the item was aLready soLd..:rolleyes:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
400229_525319244164694_1148726261_n.jpg

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to do that out of curiousity; at times i couLd be there as earLy by 7.30am; but they wouLd say the item was aLready soLd..:rolleyes:

Do they not say what time is the sale starting from and end, i prefer to go to auction sale, if you are lucky you might pick up thing that you can resell for double.

I bough a daybed for $100 brand new i advertise it on Kijiji and was offer $200, so you never know......:smile:

jw5

Loyal
no dey r not real

jus like swiss standard of living is not real...................... :eek:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike N America where such sales are common, not in our culture to buy second-hand goods from garage sale.

This is mostly true. However, with the influx of FTs it is very possible to sell secondhand stuff. It all boils down to the price. After switching house this year I had to sell 5 carpets. I sold all within a few weeks to Pinoy, Indian and American FTs.

I succeeded in getting rid of my dust traps and got some cash to boot.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The main flea market is on Sundays at China Sq Central, Cross St. Mostly vendors selling antiques, watches, coins, toys and other trinkets.

have visited the china square flea market, selection seems wide, am still looking around a bit :smile::smile::smile:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is mostly true. However, with the influx of FTs it is very possible to sell secondhand stuff. It all boils down to the price. After switching house this year I had to sell 5 carpets. I sold all within a few weeks to Pinoy, Indian and American FTs.

I succeeded in getting rid of my dust traps and got some cash to boot.

bro where do you post your used stuff for sale? expat forum?