• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gansiokbin is a dirty virgin

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charge her for tagging spf with her ex twitter account with all the indecent photos from sbf. This offence alone carries a substantial jail terms, as spf twitter is meant to report genuine incidence. I believe she was warned by spf for this misdeeds. To get warning is to light a punishment. Should fine and jail her.
Never learn the lesson and continue to do the same with minister shan.
I say cane her as well.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charge her for tagging spf with her ex twitter account with all the indecent photos from sbf. This offence alone carries a substantial jail terms, as spf twitter is meant to report genuine incidence. I believe she was warned by spf for this misdeeds. To get warning is too light a punishment. Should fine and jail her.
@ginfreely
You stupid idiot.
SPF twitter is meant for the public to post proper feedbacks and incidents.
Not for you to repost swollen labias photos from sbf, understand?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll post these pictures before she does.

CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240117_034922.jpg

Lasup virgin expand to roam orchard area woh

I think inside this post, Lasup virgin was trying to hint 2 things
1. She was wearing hot pant without bra with neh neh pok sticking out, hence young man whistling at her.

2. She is a high class person at high class shopping mall.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 193947

Lasup virgin expand to roam orchard area woh

I think inside this post, Lasup virgin was trying to hint 2 things
1. She was wearing hot pant without bra with neh neh pok sticking out, hence young man whistling at her.

2. She is a high class person at high class shopping mall.

I just went to her FB to take a look. She is writing on SnakeSham's FB a few times a day complaining of harassment and being whistled at. Poor Shammy! :roflmao:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please give her a break with her unbroken hymen. we all may outlive her considering her ailments and poor luck with health. when she passes with lobang unfound there will be no more messages from her. and finally poodles will show up at mayfair due to a smell complaint. no more knocking and whistling. only silence and smell. hope she gets better luck in the next life. at least please someone find the lobang.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
please give her a break with her unbroken hymen. we all may outlive her considering her ailments and poor luck with health. when she passes with lobang unfound there will be no more messages from her. and finally poodles will show up at mayfair due to a smell complaint. no more knocking and whistling. only silence and smell. hope she gets better luck in the next life. at least please someone find the lobang.
When that happens, will newspaper report decomposed body of a 50s yo virgin found in Mayfair? Foul smell but no foul play suspected? :geek:
I believe the neighbours will have a lot to tell police :sick: