• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Game of Thrones] Pinky Lee's personal lawyer Davinder vs Pinky Lee's Chief Prosecutor... Who will win the Iswaran battle?

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feel like Pinky playing mind games.... Tells his Govt top lawyer to Charge Iswaran and also tell his personal lawyer to defend Iswaran

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard to mindfuck a Babu Singh, his head is well-protected by a big turban.

Hope this helps ...

Turban

In Sikhism, wearing a turban, known as a "dastaar" or "pagri," holds great significance.

It symbolizes discipline, self-respect, and equality.

The turban is a visible representation of the Sikh commitment to honesty, integrity, and adherence to a code of conduct.

Additionally, it serves to cover and protect the hair, which Sikhs do not cut as a symbol of their spirituality and submission to the will of God.

Overall, the turban in Sikhism is a symbol of identity, dignity, and devotion to principles.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Davinder already fired the first Salvo and cross swords liao...

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...corruption-transport-minister-resigns-4054406

Iswaran's lead lawyer, Senior Counsel Davinder Singh, then raised "a matter" with the judge on the number of charges.

He said: "Your honour, on Monday, the CPIB charged my client with 36 charges and took cautioned statements on all 36 charges. This morning, we learnt from documents that were handed to us by the prosecution that there are now 27 charges."

"I'd like to know from my learned friend whether the prosecution is proceeding with the remaining nine charges," said Mr Singh, turning to the chief prosecutor.

Chief Prosecutor Tan replied that the prosecution is not proceeding with the other nine charges after "considering all the evidence that was in this case".

Mr Singh then asked the court to note this decision.

"It would appear that in the matter of two days, a decision has been taken not to proceed with the nine charges," Mr Singh told the judge.

"According to my learned friend, that is because they have reviewed all the evidence. But I would have thought, your honour, that the evidence would've been reviewed thoroughly before the 36 charges were levelled against my client on Monday. And so, for now, all I would say is that it is surprising but highly significant that after what I assumed was a thorough review and the levelling of the nine charges, in a matter of two days, there has been a complete change of position. I will say no more about that for now," said Mr Singh.

In response, Chief Prosecutor Tan said: "I think my learned friend will understand that the evidence will include whatever the accused has stated in his cautioned statements. That's all I have to say so far. If my learned friend wants to pursue this subsequently we will address it in future."

After further back-and-forth, the judge fixed the case for a pre-trial conference on Mar 1.
------------