• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gaining power in this forum by cut and paste

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit, notice a lot of people are trying to gain power by posting lots of news article here...power hungry siah..

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hit 50pts can exchange for $20 Takashimaya voucher.
Hit 100pts can exchange for $50.

Thanks to Sam.

:o :biggrin: :o

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey like the boss always states,the points cannot be exchange for anything.
this is just an indication.

some of us,post so many,is to help keep this forum running and stay hot.
maybe some of them are power hungry like mention.

anyway,this is a free forum,so as long as anyone do not violate the rules set by the boss,they are free to post anything.

so let just share,contribute and enjoy.

Randee_Candee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thk its fine, i get my daily news feeds here
Points r free, doesnt mean u dun use it, u can shove it up ur enemies arse:p

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The most breathtaking aspect about this week's crisis, though, is that the life raft -- which Washington had only previously used to bail out the mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- is being handed out by a government whose party usually fights against any form of government intervention. The policy is anchored in its party platform.

"I fear the government has passed the point of no return," financial historian Ron Chernow told the New York Times. "We have the irony of a free-market administration doing things that the most liberal Democratic administration would never have been doing in its wildest dreams."

cut and paste for your information...bloodbath in wall street come monday....

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be referring to the two cut-and-paste exponent : spastic madmansg and retard makapaa

dear retard/fucktard

as a fellow pap running dog, it is my duty to remind u to be gracious towards other forummers. practiced what chopper vision pap masters hv preached. be gracious!!!