• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GAG ORDER lifted liao....Now contribute....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A gag order on some 76,000 civil servants has been lifted so that they can contribute to the Our Singapore Conversation (OSC) dialogues.

They can now talk about government policies publicly at these dialogues. Previously, they would have had to get official permission to do so. But civil servants still cannot talk about their current work or policies they worked on.

The new guidelines were announced in a circular that was sent to civil servants last week, just before the first citizens' dialogue kicked off.

In it, the Public Service Division (PSD) explained that the gag order was lifted "in the spirit of the OSC", so that civil servants can "engage in meaningful discussions on most government policies and share their feedback on how some policies can be improved".

Although the gag order was lifted, civil servants have been reminded not to "make controversial comments" or "publicly lobby for a different policy position", as these would hurt the credibility of the civil service. "Public officers are collectively responsible for government policies," the circular said.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you think this will work? Will there be more open discussions and more frank and honest exchanges of ideas?

Singapore, I believe, is taking the right approach to renew itself, renovate, relocate and rejuvenate.

Majulah Singapura!!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think this will work? Will there be more open discussions and more frank and honest exchanges of ideas?

Singapore, I believe, is taking the right approach to renew itself, renovate, relocate and rejuvenate.

Majulah Singapura!!!

Can this work?

This would mean now I remove the duct tape of many layers, I had placed over your mouth and have a gun pointed at the back of your head.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
its a step in the correct direction to improve their EQ management and their image. Hope they really mean to let these guys vocalise.

Majulah Singapura!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stupid sinkie, what order to make them speak or not.

They got their own mouth, they can speak whenever they want.

the bullshit of sinkie's brainwashing tactics.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Majulah Singapura!!!

hi there

1. wake up, kopi.
2. from some high horse hoh!
3. this is wayanging 101.
4. you still don't get it!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its a step in the correct direction to improve their EQ management and their image. Hope they really mean to let these guys vocalise.

hi there

1. erect, what eq?
2. just take a good look at the same herd of dafter sheep!
3. then look at those running dogs and dafter sheep following the masters.
4. same old same old!
5. if there is some eq left, i chop hoh!:biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro...i saw the word 'gag' and i lost my thinking ability ....when i recall how i made some oily faced milf gag with my ''ahem '' right down her throat.

hi there

1. erect, what eq?
2. just take a good look at the same herd of dafter sheep!
3. then look at those running dogs and dafter sheep following the masters.
4. same old same old!
5. if there is some eq left, i chop hoh!:biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
talking cock... does OSA still apply? I got many civil service friends also very tulan with many policy.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
With this kind of disclaimer, who dares to come out and be a brown nosed pao tow kia?

Although the gag order was lifted, civil servants have been reminded not to "make controversial comments" or "publicly lobby for a different policy position", as these would hurt the credibility of the civil service. "Public officers are collectively responsible for government policies," the circular said.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why was there even a gag order in the first place?

PAP govt = micromanaging control freaks.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can this work?

This would mean now I remove the duct tape of many layers, I had placed over your mouth and have a gun pointed at the back of your head.

brilliant post! cowboy style certainly! this will work wonders...thank you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With this kind of disclaimer, who dares to come out and be a brown nosed pao tow kia?

spot on !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro...i saw the word 'gag' and i lost my thinking ability ....when i recall how i made some oily faced milf gag with my ''ahem '' right down her throat.

bang!!! i fell off my chair !!! kena head injury!...now no EQ or IQ anymore....bodok sangat!!!:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
talking cock... does OSA still apply? I got many civil service friends also very tulan with many policy.

i ask them, they will only smile and smile...nothing come out. well, i suppose and i hope things will change lah. nobody wants to rock the boat and nobody wants to suffer any inconveniences. many have families and children to feed....so life is like this lah. peace and let there be peace.....unless something really drastic happen and all hell will break loose. and that day will be a really sad day....

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
A gag order on some 76,000 civil servants has been lifted so that they can contribute to the Our Singapore Conversation (OSC) dialogues.

They can now talk about government policies publicly at these dialogues. Previously, they would have had to get official permission to do so. But civil servants still cannot talk about their current work or policies they worked on.

The new guidelines were announced in a circular that was sent to civil servants last week, just before the first citizens' dialogue kicked off.

In it, the Public Service Division (PSD) explained that the gag order was lifted "in the spirit of the OSC", so that civil servants can "engage in meaningful discussions on most government policies and share their feedback on how some policies can be improved".

I thought these so called civil serpents already talking ...in this forum.