• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Future MRT Network in Singapore

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It makes no sense to jump MRT fare gates. For what? $2 or $3? Surely more than that, either terrorist or criminal on the run. If I see that, I'll both alert control station and call police.

He was being chased by one smrt staff, but the chase ended at the entrance to the station. :smile:
Really not surprising that the staff gave up the chase. Think about it, what would the staff have gotten for detaining a fare cheat:confused: Probably more work with filling a police report & appearing in a court case.

The guy looked like a student & probably did it for fun.

I feel differently about getting involved. I have no sympathy for SMRT. It is a corporate entity out to gouge "lesser mortals":rolleyes:

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies, "either way he will still have to pay mah. if he jumped barrier at entrance, he will have to jump at the next exit or pay lor. if he jumped at exit, he will still have to pay at next entrance lor. then, he might have to pay more lor unless...he jumped at both entrance n exit lor.":biggrin:

Maybe he did :smile:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
System of that size requires more commuters to keep it sustainable & profitable. Are sinkies producing enough to feed the system? Then welcome the age of convenient MRT links & welcome the stage of sinkies becoming minority of less than 15% in population! 100 million sing dollars are not considered profitable in the current network, based it on network size, distance of tracks built & infrastructures & manpower required to run the current system, we should be looking at 2x the current comparison in terms of investments vs returns for the system to be profitable. Sinkies being non productive even when it comes to fucking & producing the next generation, the govet can only built this system & maintain its profitability by bringing in another 10 million FTs. Mark my words 20 years down the road & you will see the population of this little red speck swell to more than 15 millions & true blue sinkies will be less than 15%!

its sad that government add dollars n cents to public utilities / necessities...

typical of PAP government...every citizen is measured in amt of monetary contribution.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Will Let A Bomb To Go Off ?

61973811178156495.jpg

He was being chased by one smrt staff, but the chase ended at the entrance to the station. :smile:
Really not surprising that the staff gave up the chase. Think about it, what would the staff have gotten for detaining a fare cheat:confused: Probably more work with filling a police report & appearing in a court case.

The guy looked like a student & probably did it for fun.

I feel differently about getting involved. I have no sympathy for SMRT. It is a corporate entity out to gouge "lesser mortals":rolleyes:

So, if you happen to see a bomb, will you run away first ? Let both the management and its shareholders take the responsibility and blame ? I care less. It's another arrow that the oppo can use against the fascist.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accounting Format

enron.jpg

its sad that government add dollars n cents to public utilities / necessities...

typical of PAP government...every citizen is measured in amt of monetary contribution.

This is the cruelty of capitalism. Everything is in $ format !

Ledger : Furniture = $33,550

Where are the tables and chairs ?

Ledger : Labour = $132,550

You will ask: where are the people ? The men and women !

That's accounting. It's about profit and loss at the end of the day. They can hardly give a damn about you ! I knew all these things from the day I knew about Economics and Corporate Management.

And some asshole (not here at Sammyboy) had the cheek to preach to me about 'Corporate Culture' (hello! am i that stupid to be fooled by him or her ? I've a degree here !) ! I cursed the world into a 'recession'. I didn't notice the 'torpedo' (spirit heard that) was fired away ... in about 24hrs time ... BAM ! Slammed into the first building with a ball of fire and then the next ... The second plague came to 'Eygpt' (signifying the world) we saw the sinking of Enron and Arthur Andersen. Wait a minute, which came in second ? Afghanistan War the second plague or ...

Well, everything was also in DOLLARS abd CENTS too. Human lives make little significance to me anyway. It's Babylon. The new Babylon = New York. It's the American that came out with this crap and I had returned it upon their heads.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: You Will Let A Bomb To Go Off ?

So, if you happen to see a bomb, will you run away first ? Let both the management and its shareholders take the responsibility and blame ? I care less. It's another arrow that the oppo can use against the fascist.

Why are you twisting my words:confused:

I'm talking about some fare cheat & not someone bringing in bomb. :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suggest they dig another tunnel under the present one, so that it is possible to make super express train that does not stop at every stop, but go from major station to major station.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng adds 2 cents, "with just a few lines already got so many problems liao cannot imagine future network how chaotic it would be.":*:beats me!