• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Funny" video by NOC.. but why no mention of assault and grevious hurt cases?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just came across this vid on Youtube by NOC... (not sure what the hell it means.. and I dun really care)..

[video=youtube;_eaKERGAS-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eaKERGAS-o[/video]

Amidst the funny use of phrases, even tv series titles.. I feel they have downplayed one crime that seems to be on the rise in recent days... assault and causing grevious hurt and injury.

I'm not sure if anybody knows, but a local jazz singer, Dawn Ho was assaulted by a Caucasian male, and we have heard news of drunk.. or not drunk foreigners who have caused ruckus and hurt, injury and damage to public or private property.. why are these not highlighted??

I don't see crime as a joke.. I don't think it's a funny matter.. sure, you can say I lack a sense of humour.. but I feel crime should be viewed in a very serious way.. it should not be made to look... funny or entertaining.. I mean.. what's the bloody point of doing so?

Do they want to attract more likes, rather than informing the public???

I feel they are seriously screwed-up on what is supposed to be serious.. and what is entertainment or a laughing matter. Bugger them lousy idiots for blurring the real issues and making other idiots smile and laugh!!