• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fully vaxxed former Secretary of State Gen Colin Powell has died of Covid

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was certainly well liked but he had bowed out of the scene after retirement. Don't think he could had played any more role after his association with the W Bush neocons
There are some things that you would not do while yr parents were alive, in order not to upset them coz you looked up to them n respected them. Powell was well respected by both dems n reps. His presence was like a gatekeeper in usa’s current politics.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the article is stating is that vaccines don't work for those who need them the most.

I know you are trying to twist the story to provoke a chorus of response from your retarded followers

And I also know deep inside you understand the facts that vaccines protect the vulnerable

You are not as dumb as you look

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I know you are trying to twist the story to provoke a chorus of response from your retarded followers

And I also know deep inside you understand the facts that vaccines protect the vulnerable

You are not as dumb as you look

I was provoking a response from you and it worked. :biggrin:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was provoking a response from you and it worked. :biggrin:
That's not the response u were hoping for

You expected numbers and percentages and charts and evidence to show you are wrong

It's late in the game. You are smart enough to understand the 18 months of evidence

Try another approach

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That's not the response u were hoping for

You expected numbers and percentages and charts and evidence to show you are wrong

It's late in the game. You are smart enough to understand the 18 months of evidence

Try another approach

There are no charts to show that it works for those who need it the most because it does not work for the most vulnerable.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no charts to show that it works for those who need it the most because it does not work for the most vulnerable.

I could show you lots of charts and evidence

But you will just lambast them to entertain your legion of halfwits

Moving on ....

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I could show you lots of charts and evidence

But you will just lambast them to entertain your legion of halfwits

Moving on ....

Vaccinations are supposed to remove the stress and fear over catching a nasty disease.

When it comes to Covid the vaccines do nothing to allay the worry of those who have sick loved ones because they know that they can still end up dead because of Covid.

This proves that vaccines have failed when it comes to protecting the vulnerable.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccinations are supposed to remove the stress and fear over catching a nasty disease.

When it comes to Covid the vaccines do nothing to allay the worry of those who have sick loved ones because they know that they can still end up dead because of Covid.

This proves that vaccines have failed when it comes to protecting the vulnerable.

there is a proverb that says there is no arguing with stupid people

I am witnessing it in it's full naked glory

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were obviously severely traumatised by the 4x board process which is why you lash out unnecessarily.

Actually its good you post such rubbish for your idiot audience

Government needs more people to catch covid for the endemic state so we won't be covid naive

Killing off stupid people along the way is also not a bad thing

Keep it up and thank you for your contribution to our fight against covid

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Actually its good you post such rubbish for your idiot audience

Government needs more people to catch covid for the endemic state so we won't be covid naive

Killing off stupid people along the way is also not a bad thing

Keep it up and thank you for your contribution to our fight against covid

My stand on Covid is simple..... let nature take its course. That is how it is supposed to be.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Government agrees with u. They are letting the next wave kill off the unvaccinated

let nature takes its course . That is how it is supposed to be

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They have Osama bin Laden to deal with as well, for maligning him as the culprit behind 911 attacks.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Colin Powell's '13 Rules': Read them here​

Powell advised others to 'have a vision' and 'be demanding'​

Fox News

Gen. Colin Powell, the trailblazing former secretary of state who died Monday due to complications from COVID-19, famously detailed 13 rules to live by in his 1995 autobiography.

Read them below:

1. It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
2. Get mad, then get over it.
3. Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
4. It can be done!
5. Be careful what you choose. You may get it.
6. Don’t let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
7. You can’t make someone else’s choices. You shouldn’t let someone else make yours.
8. Check small things.
9. Share credit.
10. Remain calm. Be kind.
11. Have a vision. Be demanding.
12. Don’t take counsel of your fears or naysayers.
13. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 3,862 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Wednesday (Oct 20) and 18 more deaths from complications due to the virus.

This is a decrease from Tuesday's high of 3,994 new cases, which the Ministry of Health (MOH) said was the "usual post-weekend surge".

Nature taking its course....

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i would now like to see is whether there is current data on deaths with oldies/vulnerable who have already had their booster shots.

So far have yet to see this. At the moment i sense the fully vaxx facing waning consequences might be playing role in the oldies/vulberable getting seriously ill and dying.