• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuckwarezone MODERATORS REFUSED TO MEET ME IN POLICE STATION.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threatened with Sedition Act just to frighten me. So I issue a challenge to meet me in Police station to find out if their claim on sedition act is going to be effective against me. Instead of accepting to prove their accusation, all they did was making an accusation endlessly, not a single fuckwarezone moderator is willing to meet up in Police Station to prove their accusation.

They really thought that AGC will just prosecute anyone just based on complainant butthurt report. Hilarious!

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...sympathizer-or-moderator-s-is-muslim.6523760/

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still wasting your time in that shitty forum owned by SPH? :rolleyes:
But SPH is not owned by them leh.
Maybe I should just abandon the ship for good.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 129

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threatened with Sedition Act just to frighten me. So I issue a challenge to meet me in Police station to find out if their claim on sedition act is going to be effective against me. Instead of accepting to prove their accusation, all they did was making an accusation endlessly, not a single fuckwarezone moderator is willing to meet up in Police Station to prove their accusation.

They really thought that AGC will just prosecute anyone just based on complainant butthurt report. Hilarious!

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...sympathizer-or-moderator-s-is-muslim.6523760/

Edmw hwz infiltrated by ceca liao. I also came from there after they perm ban, lan jiao lang a lot

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Edmw hwz infiltrated by ceca liao. I also came from there after they perm ban, lan jiao lang a lot
Oh my goodness..... I joined since 2002 but never post until lately about Palestine-Israel war.
Thanks for sharing valuable info.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have to blame yourself for going to a shithole forum governed by the prostitute press.

It’s like going to downtown Chicago, wearing a MAGA cap and getting a good beat up. U asked for it.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro .. good to see you back. I remember you said you got posted to the UK years ago. You back home already?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro .. good to see you back. I remember you said you got posted to the UK years ago. You back home already?
Yeah.. already back home after I got married. Wify don't like to be separated from parents far away. Your nickname surely very familiar, old bird from the past.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah .. old kuku bird stranded here. But the standards here have fallen quite a bit since GE 2011. Welcome home. :thumbsup:
Thank you so much bro! Anyway, you are not alone, me too have grown much older, over 50 now. Even my children in secondary school, damn.... time passes so fast. Do keep yourself in good health as best as you can. Once in a while I will do some exercise, but going to push my laziness to do it on daily basis very soon.