• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuckwarezone CSI on bikehop that got tender for Npark Brompton!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: NParks Bright Idea - Make Officers Cycle 40 km Per Day in Hot Weather to Save Pet

Been thinking of buying the foldable Airnimal for a long time already but cost more than 2k.

Walau these people one time buy 26 Bromptons...

Been thinking because it's your money.

Walau one time buy 26 Bromptons because it's not their money. :biggrin:

TheWhiteHorse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NParks Bright Idea - Make Officers Cycle 40 km Per Day in Hot Weather to Save Pet

Of course the public tulan.
Say sorry for this and that and then less than a year later so many side shows from the civil service.
I think 2016 the apology list will be very long.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course the public tulan.
Say sorry for this and that and then less than a year later so many side shows from the civil service.
I think 2016 the apology list will be very long.

2016??The PAP thrives on the self rationalisation and forgetfulness in the human nature of sinkies....

i wont be surprised if there is little if not, no significant impact. even with 50% of the votes they MIGHT still have a 75% control of the parliament....

More Good Years!!