• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking pinoy whores eating fries in MRT...fucking 3rd world whores!!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
"However to my shock and horror, she actually started feasting on the fries herself, amidst disgusted glares directed at her from various commuters.

"And the most infuriating thing is when the mrt staff clad in the red SMRT shirt patrolled the cabins, she quickly hid her food and the staff didnt even bother to look left and right.

"I then darted out of the cabin at one of the stations to show another uniformed staff on the platform this photo and she merely exclaimed, 'oh no...', looked lost and continued to look on as she lost both me and the train since I had quickly jumped back into the cabin and rushed off for a meeting."

Another drama queen with face issues. Where else but in Singapore do you find people writing in such a manner about such trivial matters?

Relax people, it won't kill you!

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct.

They can fuck in the mrt and the garmen won't give a shit.

Why must garmen give a shit ?

Stinkies know they got fuck and raped by PAP walking bags of excrement and yet sinkies vote and vote for them again and again

May the hurting continue until sinkies find their fucking balls and kick out all the fucking PAPs

Then those Foreign trash can be thrown off

With the PAP still running the show, why should they fuck care?

When the sinkies do not care and kept voting for them, PAP can do as they like and screw and fuck sinkies to their heart content

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why must garmen give a shit ?

Stinkies know they got fuck and raped by PAP walking bags of excrement and yet sinkies vote and vote for them again and again

May the hurting continue until sinkies find their fucking balls and kick out all the fucking PAPs

Then those Foreign trash can be thrown off

With the PAP still running the show, why should they fuck care?

When the sinkies do not care and kept voting for them, PAP can do as they like and screw and fuck sinkies to their heart content

asking the 60% to grow balls is like asking a pig to fly.

Fuck the 超级白。