• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking Pinoy Doctor

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
I was at a local hospital where my Grandmother was warded. KNN this chowcheebye Pinoy Doctor cannot even take blood successfully - isn't that a basic skill? After being unsuccessful he relag one corner and was happily bio-ing the PRC looking nurse with size C cups. Took awhile before a local houseman came along and took the bloods.

Don't they have proper screening programmes before letting Pinoys with their 3rd world education come and practise in Singapore? Bet they spent most of their medical school time in arcade games shops and screwing around

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where are all these Pinoy or foreign doctors educated?
Back then it's not easy for a foreign trained doctor to practice in Singapore....there is a list of accredited institutions....likewise for law. Otherwise it takes a good few years for the conversion if the credentials are not recognized.
Not surprized if this rule has been dropped...just like the driving license thingy.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not only the FT doctors that we need to worry. Even locals, we need to worry. This girl I know since she was born is now a doctor - Australia trained. Her A level results can't even get her into a decent course in NUS but somehow she secured a place in Australia for med. She was a perfect ah lian then but parents very rich. Now a doctor in one of the "public" hospital. Hard to believe that she has changed is now a knowledgeable and capable doctor.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no complain about the Pinay Nurse at A&E on one Sunday, when I had checked in for something looking serious. She took blood samples in a rather non traditional ( not bite me), something I have not seen but I feel can be done all my years of having my blood samples taken ( other than the government ha ha ha). She tap tap tap at my elbow region couldn't see a vein appearing, proceeded to prick my index finger tip & took blood there. I told myself, "I be damn" isn't that easier? for in the past the nurses, can't find a vein on the right hand, try the left & tap until you are blue to see a vein to draw blood.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is quite common to see junior doctors who can't take blood properly. Most of them have to learn from experienced nurses.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was at a local hospital where my Grandmother was warded. KNN this chowcheebye Pinoy Doctor cannot even take blood successfully - isn't that a basic skill? After being unsuccessful he relag one corner and was happily bio-ing the PRC looking nurse with size C cups. Took awhile before a local houseman came along and took the bloods.

Don't they have proper screening programmes before letting Pinoys with their 3rd world education come and practise in Singapore? Bet they spent most of their medical school time in arcade games shops and screwing around

Sir_Fuck may I ask you if C cups nurse you mention look like this? If so please tell me where I need a medical soon.

sexy-hot-asian-woman-nurse.jpg

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Sir_Fuck may I ask you if C cups nurse you mention look like this? If so please tell me where I need a medical soon.

Siow eh.... that's not C-cup lah... that's D-cup. The C-cupper has similar skin, slighty smaller cups and is about 5 years older

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no complain about the Pinay Nurse at A&E on one Sunday, when I had checked in for something looking serious. She took blood samples in a rather non traditional ( not bite me), something I have not seen but I feel can be done all my years of having my blood samples taken ( other than the government ha ha ha). She tap tap tap at my elbow region couldn't see a vein appearing, proceeded to prick my index finger tip & took blood there. I told myself, "I be damn" isn't that easier? for in the past the nurses, can't find a vein on the right hand, try the left & tap until you are blue to see a vein to draw blood.

You be surprised that many of these pinay nurses in our hospitaLs are quite chio and attentive, sometimes i wouLd even imagine if they do hj on request from patients..:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You be surprised that many of these pinay nurses in our hospitaLs are quite chio and attentive, sometimes i wouLd even imagine if they do hj on request from patients..:wink:

I went in to check if my 'dicky ticker' is ticking properly, you want to imagine that the nurse give HJ? When one is in the hospital, the prospect of between a knife & the casket is very great; can't think of anything else but , out of here, I want to go home!!:p

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour daughter from ieghbourhood school migrated to Australia and get into medical faculty. The standards are low over there.

Vivacious

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only certain tests like full blood count, bilirubin, pt/inr, glucose can be done by using this method ( getting the blood from the capillaries )
Anyway blood from veins give more accurate results.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
My neighbour daughter from ieghbourhood school migrated to Australia and get into medical faculty. The standards are low over there.

Not quite true. Heard that Sinkies who end up there fuel the education industry... pay like hell but finish bottom of the medical school class.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only certain tests like full blood count, bilirubin, pt/inr, glucose can be done by using this method ( getting the blood from the capillaries )
Anyway blood from veins give more accurate results.

But I am still surprised, years of giving blood for samples, first time I have ever being poked on the index finger...it was not for glucose, I know about that, but draw a, I didn't see how many cc of blood for test!

Vivacious

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wont be more than half a cc unless one has a clotting disorder. Anyway, always ask them to prick on the sides of the fingers....it is less painful.
Actually if the doctor or nurse is skillful, it is less painful drawing blood from elbow veins. They should talk to you while taking the blood (distract you). Many times my patients don't even know I have finished the task. Always make me happy when they tell the wives " she take, no pain one"

It is strange that usually the males dare not look but females will. Haha.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask pinay doctor to take blood sample at your own risk.

However, they will be very good at singing, dancing, eating and chit chatting.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you want your grandmother to live longer, bring her to a private hospital.
That's all I can tell you.