• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking Malay Grab driver cheat my money - Praise Wong

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman makes racist comments about Grab driver who “swindled” her​

She doubled down on her racism when her friends called her out.​

by Wake Up Singapore

March 5, 2022

in Lifestyle

Woman makes racist comments about Grab driver who “swindled” her

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on WhatsappShare on Telegram

“If Kumar can make jokes as such, so can I
Praise Wong (@reiwng_ on Instragram) posted a series of Instagram stories containing various racist remarks directed at her Grab driver, and the Malay community at large. These stories, as of 4.00pm on 5 March 2022, are still visible on her Instagram Highlights titled “GRAB & matt Saga”.
Abdul-Aziz-Bin-Ahtam-Grab-Driver-185x300.jpeg

Incident with Grab Driver​

According to Praise, her grab driver, one Abdul Aziz Bin Ahtam, charge her an additional $7 from the listed price because the vehicle was a large one. She claimed that she took a GrabXL the day prior and she was not charged extra.
In calling out her grab driver, she made some racist and incendiary remarks:
The rate grab quoted me was $13+ but the fucking malay driver (bro I know you poor but don’t need to resort to lying and deceit if you want me to tip you lmk?)
She went on to claim that the driver insulted her, and called her a “cheapo” when she informed the driver that she intends to dispute the charge. She characterised this remark as “libel” and said the man does not “deserve to earn this income”.
praise-wong-libel-186x300.jpeg

Eventually, Grab provided her a full refund. A strike was also recorded on the driver’s account for unfairly charging extra for the ride. A representative from Grab, Nurul, told Praise that “as a loyal customer, this should not have happened to you in the first place.”
praise-wong-grab-resolve-300x222.jpeg

praise-wong-grab-sam-186x300.png

praise-wong-grab-nurul-214x300.png

Praise commended Grab’s response to the incident, and called for “more checks and balances to keep companies on their toes“.

Racist Remarks​

Despite advocating for checks and balances, Praise did not appear to take it too well when her friends and followers called her out for her racist remarks.
When Natalya told Praise that there was no need to highlight the man’s race, Praise referred to herself as an “angry bitch” and argued that her remarks were “highly justified“.
praise-wong-natalyazx-237x300.jpeg

Another follower, pernordparry, also called Praise out for her racism. Praise responded by saying that racism was “highly subjective” and that she was only describing her aggressor in detail. She added that if the driver had been Indian or Chinese, she’d “prolly call him out too“. She also went on to tag Pernod’s employers with a series of unrelated allegations.
praise-wong-pernordparry-300x261.png

She then gave examples of racist jokes directed at Indians and Chinese people.

praise-wong-racist-jokes-228x300.png

She justified her racist remarks by pointing to Kumar the comedian.
praise-wong-kumar-300x129.png

Further Racist Remarks​

A few days after the incident, she continued making racist remarks directed at the Malay community. This time, Praise said that “if they can’t be earning good money they are criminals“. Her latest story is visible in her Instagram highlight titled “Policy 4 Future“.
praise-wong-criminal-161x300.png

She claims to have “deep concern for the malays“, but we find that very hard to believe in light of her highly prejudiced views.
We agree wholeheartedly with Natalya, there was no need for Praise to have brought up the man’s race when calling the scam out. Her subsequent racist remarks were also entirely unjustified.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kumar the shitskin bapok publicly responds to woman who invoked her name to justify racist remarks​

kumar-publicly-responds-to-woman-who-invoked-her-name-to-justify-racist-remarks

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...o-invoked-her-name-to-justify-racist-remarks/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...-to-justify-racist-remarks/&via=Independentsg
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArtic...ho+invoked+her+name+to+justify+racist+remarks
https://telegram.me/share/url?url=h...ho+invoked+her+name+to+justify+racist+remarks
https://reddit.com/submit?url=https...ho+invoked+her+name+to+justify+racist+remarks
March 8, 2022
By Wake Up Singapore

“I DO RACE-BASED JOKES BUT I AM NOT RACIST”.
Kumar, Singapore’s most beloved and recognisable comedian, has publicly responded to Praise Wong.
kumar-response-194x300.jpeg

To briefly recapitulate, Praise Wong made racist remarks directed at a Grab driver that allegedly cheated her, and the Malay community at large. When Praise was called out for racism, she not only doubled down on her racism, she also pointed to Kumar in a bid to justify her remarks.

“I am not a racist” – Kumar​

It did not take long for Kumar to respond. Within 2 hours of the publication of the initial story, Kumar responded to Praise with 4 points:
I DO RACE-BASED JOKES BUT I AM NOT A RACIST.
MALAY PEOPLE GOT MONEY. JUST GO TO KEMBANGAN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
THE DRIVERS DON’T CONTROL THE RATES.
PLEASE BE SENSITIVE TO OTHER RACES. I LOVE ALL MY SINGAPOREAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS – REGARDLESS OF RACE LANGUAGE OR RELIGION

Netizens did not like comparisons with Kumar​

The comparisons to Kumar did not sit well with some Instagram users, who said that the difference between Kumar and Praise was that the former is actually funny.
kumar-comment-3-300x80.jpeg
kumar-comment-1-300x47.jpeg
kumar-comment-2-300x91.jpeg

References were also made to intersectionality, power dynamics, and systemic racism.
kumar-comment-5-300x121.jpeg

kumar-commnet-4-300x106.jpeg

Incident with Grab Driver​

According to Praise, her grab driver, one Abdul Aziz Bin Ahtam, charge her an additional $7 from the listed price because the vehicle was a large one. She claimed that she took a GrabXL the day prior and she was not charged extra.
In calling out her grab driver, she made some racist and incendiary remarks:
THE RATE GRAB QUOTED ME WAS $13+ BUT THE FUCKING MALAY DRIVER (BRO I KNOW YOU POOR BUT DON’T NEED TO RESORT TO LYING AND DECEIT IF YOU WANT ME TO TIP YOU LMK?)
She went on to claim that the driver insulted her, and called her a “cheapo” when she informed the driver that she intends to dispute the charge. She characterised this remark as “libel” and said the man does not “deserve to earn this income”.
praise-wong-libel-186x300.jpeg

Eventually, Grab provided her a full refund. A strike was also recorded on the driver’s account for unfairly charging extra for the ride. A representative from Grab, Nurul, told Praise that “as a loyal customer, this should not have happened to you in the first place.”
praise-wong-grab-resolve-300x222.jpeg

praise-wong-grab-sam-186x300.png

praise-wong-grab-nurul-214x300.png

Praise commended Grab’s response to the incident, and called for “more checks and balances to keep companies on their toes“.

Racist Remarks​

Despite advocating for checks and balances, Praise did not appear to take it too well when her friends and followers called her out for her racist remarks.
When Natalya told Praise that there was no need to highlight the man’s race, Praise referred to herself as an “angry bitch” and argued that her remarks were “highly justified“.
praise-wong-natalyazx-237x300.jpeg

Another follower, pernordparry, also called Praise out for her racism. Praise responded by saying that racism was “highly subjective” and that she was only describing her aggressor in detail. She added that if the driver had been Indian or Chinese, she’d “prolly call him out too“. She also went on to tag Pernod’s employers with a series of unrelated allegations.
praise-wong-pernordparry-300x261.png

She then gave examples of racist jokes directed at Indians and Chinese people.
praise-wong-racist-jokes-228x300.png

She justified her racist remarks by pointing to Kumar the comedian.
praise-wong-kumar-300x129.png

Further Racist Remarks​

A few days after the incident, she continued making racist remarks directed at the Malay community. This time, Praise said that “if they can’t be earning good money they are criminals“. Her latest story is visible in her Instagram highlight titled “Policy 4 Future“.
praise-wong-criminal-161x300.png

She claims to have “deep concern for the malays“, but we find that very hard to believe in light of her highly prejudiced views.
We agree wholeheartedly with Natalya, there was no need for Praise to have brought up the man’s race when calling the scam out. Her subsequent racist remarks were also entirely unjustified.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN imuho it's time to leemove or auto correct words pertaining to race Chinese malay Indian eurasian. Or else how to describe a person properlee ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

It could not have amounted to libel because it was communicated directly to her, and not any third parties. Instead, she published the alleged libelous word to the whole world via her own social media account.