• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking Chinese speaking Buddhist/Taoist pigs burning paper again

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got problem with my Bro KNNBCCB..???

You must be one fucking stupid Keling clown comin here to stir some shit...

Lol....optimuscunt.... what a good name ...
Bro nvm this retarded clone of buzzlightyear...
Let him rant all the way he wants...

Else this forum si beh boring one... :biggrin:...

colossol

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to spit on them, you can try by urinating on the burned stuffs or on their grave, particularly this month. Maybe they may come drink koppi with you.

good one! LOL
yes you must do tat. since u so interested. go kick around urine and spit on it. =]] best, then u can scold them all u wan.

arainz

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dare optimusprime to decimate the offerings ground and post picture or video here, if not dun need to say further, prove u got the balls to do it, if not u go back yr shithole

optimusprime

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dare optimusprime to decimate the offerings ground and post picture or video here, if not dun need to say further, prove u got the balls to do it, if not u go back yr shithole

You stupid Hokkien gangster with a hole in the brain, you think us Catholics English speaking sorts are violent gangsters like you? Why would anyone do such a thing?

What 'offering grounds' are you talking about? Some of these Taoist/Buddhist cunts burn their paper and candles on the streets, obviously when we walk we would step onto it.

But I do not go out of my way to kick these things when the Taoist/Buddhist cunts are still using them. That is so uncivilised. Such animal like behaviour can only be carried out by Hokkien gangsters like you. Stay away from me you ugly gangsters.

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you talking about Italy, they are not even English speaking Catholics like me. If Italy had Buddhism or Taoism and Chinese language, all the Italian Mafia trash would convert to Buddhism/Taoism and speak Mandarin. For every 'Catholic' Mafia member in the world, there are 100000000000000 Buddhist/Taoist Mafia member in China/Taiwan/Singapore.

Whats the big fuck with english speaking catholics? The Mafias in America dun speak english? They are also catholics! And where did you get the inpression that there are 100,000,000,000,000 (100 trillion) Taoist/Buddhist around? From your contradicting dogmatic non logical Bible? :oIo:

The difference is, a gangster scum of the Catholic faith in a Catholic English speaking region is shunned by others. He is conisdered a deviant, he is called a scum and us normal people spit on him and arrest him.

You call them scum of your catholic faith! Yet the Catholic churches welcomes donations offered by these scums like a whore with open legs! How ironic!:oIo:

A Buddhist/Taoist cheating lying gangster scum in a Buddhist/Taoist Chinese speaking region like China or parts of S'pore is considered a great person, an idol who has what it takes to make it. He is promoted to posts such as Province Official, CCP Party Secretary, or Big Businessman. Instead of denouncing him, you disgusting rats praise him, emulate him and make him your leader or president or boss man. Your freaking Chinese/Buddhist/Taoist cunt culture is so messed up.

All fucking gangs in Singapore have Taoism as their religion and speak Chinese. You see them praying to Chinese gods such the Red Faced Guang Gong or other figurines for protection. They have all this tattoos of Chinese gods and amulets. Ridiculous. You ever seen a Singaporean Gang praying to Mother Mary and swearing before the Bible to be a decent man before going out for a Gang fight?

Go get your facts right! Taoism and Buddhism were never religions but philosopies. These deities worshipping were never a part of taoism/buddhism. Taoism and Buddhism did not approved animism however they did not enforced disapproval. Unlike your dogmatic "religion" which requires one to worship only one God (monotheism):oIo: so unaccomodating of others no wonder you monotheist were at war with each other. Dun talk about fights.... Talk about war (worst) there are soldiers who pray to Mother Mary/ swear to the bible(fool's guide of nonsense) before they go to war to kill. Hallelujah!!! What hypocricy!!!! :oIo:

No. Catholicism is a religion of peace. Buddhist/Taoism/Chinese language is a religion of gangsterism, illiteracy, nonsense, greed and murder.

Catholicism is a religion of "peace"? The crusades speaks for itself what action of "peace" such a Dogmatic religion has offered. What irony!

Even when you Chinese speaking cunts burn things to your dead relatives, what do you burn? Your culture is so centred on greed that you burn them Rolex watches, tons of money, more money, a big car, more money, more money. WTF??

Burning such things is a form of filial piety where "Dog" matic idiots can never comprehend. How do you know yr "God/Dog" has everything you need prepared for you in your unknown after death aka Heaven? Trust in God that has made numourous blunders in the bible?? No way.... better to prepare ourselves. And this is how we care for the dead towards the afterlife.

Fuck you Mandarin speaking Taoists/Buddhist cunts and stop destroying every country you exist in, you are fucking worst than the Locust. Leave the innocent hard-working citizens alone and bring your gangster groups to hell.

Dont bullshit!! How many country has the monothieist invaded, destroyed pillaged in the name of "God/dog". History speaks for itself.

Fuck you gangsters!

Conclusion. optimusprime is a verbal diahrrea.:oIo:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
"am not racist. I am Catholic and we don't go around burning paper causing your children to have asthma. I am just stating the facts, the Taoists/Buddhists are disgusting scums, most of them are involved in gangs and other illicit activities. They are mostly uneducated gangster people who supported the Communist 50 years ago when Singapore was newly independent.

Can you imagine? These scums want to turn Singapore into a Communist state! "

It was the spanish and the portuguese under the guise of spreading the "one true god" plundered the south american Aztec, the Maya ,The bush man of Africa, the indigenous people of Asia. The religion they were propagating was "Catholicism". I just wondered who are the Scums . The religion who have priest raping and molesting children. Who are the real scums.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid Hokkien gangster with a hole in the brain, you think us Catholics English speaking sorts are violent gangsters like you? Why would anyone do such a thing?

What 'offering grounds' are you talking about? Some of these Taoist/Buddhist cunts burn their paper and candles on the streets, obviously when we walk we would step onto it.

But I do not go out of my way to kick these things when the Taoist/Buddhist cunts are still using them. That is so uncivilised. Such animal like behaviour can only be carried out by Hokkien gangsters like you. Stay away from me you ugly gangsters.

We Chinese burnt gold, silver papers and give offerings to the Ghost durng this month so that all our fellow citzens regardless of Race, Language or Religion can live through the month in Peace and Harmony with our fellows citzens returning from the Nether World.
When the Gates of the Nether World opens these souls have to be appeased. Who is going to do it? You Christian, or you Muslim or you Aethist or you whatever reiligion?
We have a greater responsibility then you fellow citizens could possibly fathom. You weep for the poor child who has asthma. While the sickness of the poor child is tragic, what we do probably saves lives.
While our action are grotesque and incomprehensible to you people, it saves lives.
You people don't want the truth because deep down you don't talk about it in places but parties, you people want us to make the offerings. You need us to make the offerings.
We Chinese make these offerings protecting everybody. You people use these offerings as a punch line against us.
We Chinese have neither the time nor the inclinations to explain ourselves to you people who rises and sleep under the very blanket of protectiion we Chinese provide; and then question the manner we provide them.
We rather you people just say "Thank You" and be on your way.
Otherwise, we Chinese suggest you people take up the responsibility and make the offerings yourself.
Either way we Chinese don't give a damn what you people are entitled to.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These mother fuckers are fucking disgusting. They burn so much paper that the air has the smell of a burning forest. 50 years ago these same racist useless fuckers were rioting and killing the Malays. When they got owned by Kuan Yew, they moved on to organising gangs and organising communist movements to turn Singapore into a communist country. When they got owned by Kuan Yew again, they started spitting on the streets like dogs. Finally, today, they are reduced to burning paper to fuck up everyone's air, to cause everyone's children to have asthma, to give everyone smoker's lung.

Many of them are still running loan shark gangs and running on the streets beating up innocent people.

Man, these inconsiderate smelly cunts are really disgusting.

Fuck u deep hard. U want a piece of me?