• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am frustrated. Just need to get it out as I can't say it in office.

Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!

Yes, it is better to let it out than have it bottled in your chest. Otherwise You'll get a heart-burn.

No one can make you miserable. You are only miserable when you think you have no choice. But in reality, there is always a choice. You can choose to laugh it off. You have a person in full control when you are able to look at the other person and smile when he is expecting you to be frustrated and miserable.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am frustrated. Just need to get it out as I can't say it in office.

Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!

Funny, I remember a joke by Andy Kessler, a hedge fund manager who is better known for his post-millennial books on stock investing and the dot-com craze. He was absolutely right when he said that the difference between a buy-side and sell-side analyst is that buy-side analysts get to say the word "fuck" BEFORE they put down the phone.

Just a few days ago, you wanted to masticate someone. Incidentally, Andy Kessler also wrote a book entitled "Eat People".

It is all these curious connections that amuse me on a daily basis. Thanks Claire!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny, I remember a joke by Andy Kessler, a hedge fund manager who is better known for his post-millennial books on stock investing and the dot-com craze. He was absolutely right when he said that the difference between a buy-side and sell-side analyst is that buy-side analysts get to say the word "fuck" BEFORE they put down the phone.

Just a few days ago, you wanted to masticate someone. Incidentally, Andy Kessler also wrote a book entitled "Eat People".

It is all these curious connections that amuse me on a daily basis. Thanks Claire!

Morning Thick :smile:
I have taken a browse at Andy's literary works some time ago but I doubt he had influenced me in my choice of words. I believe I am quintessentially myself.

Have a great weekend. I am looking forward to end of today! :smile:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Choot, you are right.

Are you sure both of you work for American companies? Those who swear tend to be more loyal and honest. I've work for American companies and American bosses all my career life and swearing is part of daily conversation.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, so you got it out of your chest :p. This 4 letter word is included in the dictionary.
More colorful vocab depends on your linguistic skills :wink:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, so you got it out of your chest :p. This 4 letter word is included in the dictionary.
More colorful vocab depends on your linguistic skills :wink:

Hello Yin. Yes it was good to curse here. :smile: But I tell myself not to do it too often. Otherwise, I will be no different from those hoodlums here :smile:

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Yin. Yes it was good to curse here. :smile: But I tell myself not to do it too often. Otherwise, I will be no different from those hoodlums here :smile:

China just arrested some Swedish troublemaker and they need someone to fuck his arse and I told them you would be a good person to do it :smile: