• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck you, Potong Pasir!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come the MOTHER FUCKER who zap me did not leave a name. I am sorry I FUCK your mother so hard that you come to this world. Repent, son.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After GE2011, no GRC is safe from the Opposition. PAP might lose the entire GRC if Potong Pasir is absorbed into one.

The By-Election outcome signals that East Coast GRC will definitely fall. If GCT retires from Marine Parade, even Marine Parade will not be safe.

Imho, the above scenario is likely to take place. It depends on the quality of the opposition chaps taking on the PAP in the weaker GRCs. We need more CSMs, Pritams, VWs etc.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well all you need is a PPBE. First find some sex scandal of Sitoh. Next leak it to the blogosphere. He will have to respond. Hopefully, BE will be called and Chaim will win minus % who cares

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to respect the will of the PP voters, even the spoilt ones. Its their choice. This shows that no opposition ward is safe.

You're a bloody idiot. The first two statements of yours are perfectly fine. It's the people's votes, and only the people's votes that matter. You should just stop at that. The last statement is really redundant. Of course no opposition ward can ever be safe. For that matter, no ward is ever safe, opposition or not.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, some of the Baby Boomer + Gen X really like wooden. When Wooden was in charge,,or rather during Wooden seat warming years,,it was the better times for Singaporeans, still can get flats, FTs were minimal, and Wooden was not as cruel as LKY,,,than wooden started to loose support,,that is why he became more like LKY,,,and some even think Wooden is a better PM than LKY and LHL,,,so if GCT retires, PAP popularity will drop even more,,to me, GCT was the A HOle that open the gates to FTs etc..and he was just LHL seat warmer,,,todays problems started with GCT policies,,but many PAP voters are daft anyway...just my rants
this is true. GCT time started the rot. But that time economy was on the upswing so no one noticed.
Maybe thats why emperor put him there in the first place.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come the MOTHER FUCKER who zap me did not leave a name. I am sorry I FUCK your mother so hard that you come to this world. Repent, son.

cool down, just upped you 8. By my estimation, the PAP IB here can zap you maximum 45-50 points. It's gonna take a lot silence you

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I spoke to a family fren and she keep saying that Spore under GCT was the bestest etc etc...and you are right at that time the Upswing covered the rot started by GCT...cant believe GCT supporters are soo blind as not to see it,,,

this is true. GCT time started the rot. But that time economy was on the upswing so no one noticed.
Maybe thats why emperor put him there in the first place.

GerGer

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah agree. those stupid idiots... potong pasir will be gone .. sorry Mr Chiam really feel sorry and sad for him

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
PP will be history by 2016, it may well be split 50/50 between marine parade and bishan-tp

that will be impossible....there are still many daft sinkies around...daft sinkies that are afraid of changes....daft sinkies that fear of their hdb autmatically will collapse, their jobs automaticallly will disappear, their wifes and daughters will be slave...the whole sinkie land will sink...

just dangle some carrots daft sinkies will be happy again....

more likely 2021 or latest 2026......

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
All in all Chiam tong tong screwed up big time.
Its good that the norm has returned to PP. The place one year after is better. Cleaner, brighter and better businesses.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad to see Potong Pasir fall to the PAP, but looking at the quality of Lina Chiam, I find it hard to blame the voters for the loss.

In my opinion, if Mr Chiam See Tong really cares about the future of democracy in Singapore, he should step aside and work something out with the Worker's Party to endorse their candidate for Potong Pasir in 2016.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to see Potong Pasir fall to the PAP, but looking at the quality of Lina Chiam, I find it hard to blame the voters for the loss.

In my opinion, if Mr Chiam See Tong really cares about the future of democracy in Singapore, he should step aside and work something out with the Worker's Party to endorse their candidate for Potong Pasir in 2016.

The voters made a good and wise choice. It was a 'Just say no to Lina' campaign.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good bye, Potong Pasir!

Chiams era in Potong Pasir had ended last year. Let hope GE 2016 will see at least one new SMC fall narrowly in a freak results

And more importantly WP win another hard fight GRC.

So 12 seats for the Oppositions in GE 2016 :biggrin:

Last edited: