• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuck!! UOB atm swallowed my ca$h!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when u holding stacks of $100 & $50 notes winning fr lottery and fearing that u might be mugged so u hastily go to the bank to deposit.

as usual, banks are now very crowded so u go to the atm cash depositor to bank in instead.

instead of being robbed, mugged and blackmailed, my ca$h was all swallowed up by the atm machine!!

first the dbs island wide fucked up and now UOB's term. and what MAS is going to do about such public disservice??

where's my money now??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes! definitely, i approached the counter and started my usual table banging and created a scene so that others would be aware they had a cash swallowing robber atm.

they said that "they ve called the techinicians and would only be here LATER to check and retrieve and credit the money into my account. meanwhile i could go back and they shall contact me later"

and yes they contacted me. and now i got extra notes into my account. how now?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
bob sim kheng hwee, admit lah, that is not your money, dat is your parents money which you force from them or else u will beat the crap out of ur parents....what ur ca$h? u unemployed bum got money from where? from your parents lah! :rolleyes::oIo:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bank just provide service, you as the customer can choose the rite one for urself. If unhappy just change! Stanchart is the best.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bank just provide service, you as the customer can choose the rite one for urself. If unhappy just change! Stanchart is the best.

POSB has the largest depositors but now that it's being usurped by DBS and provides damn lousy services. their atms used to be all over but now hunting for one is quite difficult. if u do find one, there's usually a long queue.

can anyone confirm whether POSB now impose a $2 charge for not maintaining a montly minimal of at $500 in the balance account?

WHY ISN'T MAS doing something about this? how many poor and needies would end up $2 every and subsequent months poorer? the amount of interests paid by POSB is so bloody pathetic!!

it seems that keeping our saving under the pillows is a much wiser choice.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

u are talking like the mrt ugly like fuck laukuaybu about NOT boarding packed mrt.

IS THERE A CHOICE?

singapore doesn't provide a choice just like u CAN DON'T BOARD A PACKED MRT.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
i never trusted those deposit machines.
once deposited only 3 pieces of S$50 notes but later check atm not in my account.
after making alot of noise they finally opened the machine my 3 pieces stuck somewhere inside.
rather Q up in bank to make sure those tellers count my money in front of me using their counting machines.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err...........who is elsie? what's her character and role in this never ending feud? Just curious, to get a better pic of what's happening......

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
yes! definitely, i approached the counter and started my usual table banging and created a scene so that others would be aware they had a cash swallowing robber atm.

they said that "they ve called the techinicians and would only be here LATER to check and retrieve and credit the money into my account. meanwhile i could go back and they shall contact me later"

and yes they contacted me. and now i got extra notes into my account. how now?

They will definitely sort out and return you your due as cash will always be held inside except for ATMs where they will dump the cash into the reject bin. If there is anything extra, you should contact them just in case they come back to you later.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
wahlaneh...
once deposited only 3 pieces of S$50 notes but later check atm not in my account.
after making alot of noise they finally opened the machine my 3 pieces stuck somewhere inside.
rather Q up in bank to make sure those tellers count my money in front of me using their counting machines.

If you got a receipt or very sure, then you have to call them. Ask that they check their journal and for sure they will know. Only the older machines have this problem, the newer machines should be ok.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
POSB has the largest depositors but now that it's being usurped by DBS and provides damn lousy services. their atms used to be all over but now hunting for one is quite difficult. if u do find one, there's usually a long queue.

can anyone confirm whether POSB now impose a $2 charge for not maintaining a montly minimal of at $500 in the balance account?

WHY ISN'T MAS doing something about this? how many poor and needies would end up $2 every and subsequent months poorer? the amount of interests paid by POSB is so bloody pathetic!!

it seems that keeping our saving under the pillows is a much wiser choice.:biggrin:

Unfortunately, that $2 is indeed lost every month.
Actually ATM machines are a cost as you need to maintain and service the ATM at that location.

It can be a bit of a moneyspinner if they allow people from other banks to use it. Their bank gets charged a service fee which can be quite substantial. The banks then inter deduct the amount of service fees charged and the difference is then given to the who has the larger amount.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bob u stupid asshole. What do you mean the atm swallowed your cash? You fool when u deposit the money into those machines they swallow your cash what. WTF are you saying now?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, that $2 is indeed lost every month.
Actually ATM machines are a cost as you need to maintain and service the ATM at that location.

It can be a bit of a moneyspinner if they allow people from other banks to use it. Their bank gets charged a service fee which can be quite substantial. The banks then inter deduct the amount of service fees charged and the difference is then given to the who has the larger amount.

POSB was last time a peoples' bank. now after taken over by DBS, POSB is now a paps' leeching bank.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...

banking in other countries like hongkong and taiwan are a breeze and never a bother.

here in "efficient" country of sgpore run by million $ gov, most time going to the bank is very stressful.

the best bank i ever visited was HSBC at orchard. they treated u like a king and serve u with branded kopi of your choice and their iconic HSBC-shaped freshly baked butter cookies. waiting for them to process your account was such a pleasant experience. u were ushered into a room with big flat tv screen and served with capuucino (or latte or mocha whichever suits u) and a generous plate of HSBC butter cookies.:smile:

when in HK, i got even better treatment. they added in FERRERO chocs which u can help yourself and takeaway.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
boring......yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yawn.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know, i deposit my stack of crispy notes just won from lottery into UOB atm machines, they got swallowed up.

now the officer explained to me it was my fault. piangz!! my money robbed by their atm and IT'S MY FAULT - ala carte PAP's pattern.:oIo: they said my notes not properly placed and aligned. wtf ccb!!

perhaps i should ve asked my maid to iron piece by piece to make it crispier before i deposit them.:mad:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
bob sim, not ur money lah..ur parents money lah...where u got money? u jobless bum only know how to ask pocket money from ur elderly parents...not ashame meh? :rolleyes:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee bye LeeTahBar

Don't accuse technology of taking your money when you are too fucking lazy to earn a living