• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck The White Paper. Just Vote the PAP Out In 2016..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sincerely feel that there should be a drastic reduce on the amount of the Ah Nehs coming to Sinkie Land.. Everyday I see Ah Nehs, Ah Nehs and more Ah Nehs.. When I'm out shopping for CNY goodies at Parkway Parade recently, I saw Ah Nehs to my left, Ah Nehs to my right, Ah Nehs in front of me..

All PMET jobs should be reserved for Sporeans regardless of race .. Enough of importing these rapists from India.. God knows how many unconvicted rapists are now working in the offices at Changi Business Park, Shenton Way and Suntec City.. Who knows, your next door FT Ah Neh neighbor might even be rapist back in his native Mumbai..

Our HDB estates are infested with these Pundeks from India.. Our malls are infested with these pot bellied Pundeks, their fat butt wives and their uncontrollable monkey kids. Let's not get taken in by the PAP's call to help these Pundeks to integrate into our society.. These Pundeks will not integrate into our society.. They sidelined the locals working in the same offices as them due to the higher majority of their countrymen.. They prefer mixing with their kind be it at their offices or at the neighborhoods where they are staying..

And their anti social habits are legendary.. There are many cases of these Ah Nehs behaving rudely in supermarkets, Restaurants and Malls.. Most of them have absolutely zero courtesy.. For these Foreign Ah Nehs, saying a simple word of 'Thanks' is like a taboo for them..

Please for the sake of our future generation, the influx of these Ah Nehs and other Foreigners must be stopped no matter the cost..

Vote the PAP out in 2016.. A Vote against the PAP is also a Vote against their bastard Pro FT Policies..

Say No to the PAP!!! Say No to the FT Ah Nehs, the Ah Tiongs, and The Pinoys!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I happen to like Indians. They're all very good dancers and they compose some fantastic songs!

[video=youtube;bLpROhIg9eA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpROhIg9eA[/video]

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
STUPID oppo supporters rather be exported as labourers and prostitutes ... Without the PAP, all these whackos will rot in the red dot!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I happen to like Indians. They're all very good dancers and they compose some fantastic songs!

[video=youtube;bLpROhIg9eA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpROhIg9eA[/video]

boss,

one of the best is still this song

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6AHq78O7BX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
boss,

one of the best is still this song

I prefer the nipple one. However, you have reinforced my point that the Indians are far better dancers than the Chinese and they compose superior lyrics too.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpROhIg9eA

If you have watched a classical Indian dance/ musical, it consists mainly of a lot of walking around movements. The musical director himself of one such concert admitted that the standard of Indian dance tradition was low. I must say this was a voluntary admission without any prompting.

The idea of Indians being good dancers comes largely from individual dance movements which many Indian girls learn as part of their cultural training while growing up. Most of them know some dance movements. Choreography of group movements is basically non existent or primitive in Indian dance.

As for music, the microtonal nature of their music develops more the harmony side of things while their pre-occupation with drums places rhythm at the centre of the music. Lyrical melody is relatively undeveloped.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely feel that there should be a drastic reduce on the amount of the Ah Nehs coming to Sinkie Land.. Everyday I see Ah Nehs, Ah Nehs and more Ah Nehs.. When I'm out shopping for CNY goodies at Parkway Parade recently, I saw Ah Nehs to my left, Ah Nehs to my right, Ah Nehs in front of me..

All PMET jobs should be reserved for Sporeans regardless of race .. Enough of importing these rapists from India.. God knows how many unconvicted rapists are now working in the offices at Changi Business Park, Shenton Way and Suntec City.. Who knows, your next door FT Ah Neh neighbor might even be rapist back in his native Mumbai..

Our HDB estates are infested with these Pundeks from India.. Our malls are infested with these pot bellied Pundeks, their fat butt wives and their uncontrollable monkey kids. Let's not get taken in by the PAP's call to help these Pundeks to integrate into our society.. These Pundeks will not integrate into our society.. They sidelined the locals working in the same offices as them due to the higher majority of their countrymen.. They prefer mixing with their kind be it at their offices or at the neighborhoods where they are staying..

And their anti social habits are legendary.. There are many cases of these Ah Nehs behaving rudely in supermarkets, Restaurants and Malls.. Most of them have absolutely zero courtesy.. For these Foreign Ah Nehs, saying a simple word of 'Thanks' is like a taboo for them..

Please for the sake of our future generation, the influx of these Ah Nehs and other Foreigners must be stopped no matter the cost..

Vote the PAP out in 2016.. A Vote against the PAP is also a Vote against their bastard Pro FT Policies..

Say No to the PAP!!! Say No to the FT Ah Nehs, the Ah Tiongs, and The Pinoys!!!!

Tell that to the loyal supporters in Tanjong Pagar and Ang Moh Kio

minuteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is with our PAP Govt. Many of these PAP labelled FTs come to our country and use it as a springboard to plan their next migration..Bro Zeddy, not only the FT Indians the whole lot of the other FTs. The PAP is aware of this but they seem to be turning a blind eye cos these fellows bring in a lot of dirty $$ which they can launder here in SG..the motivation for 6.9 is simply cos of the PAP fixation with GDP..u see by 2030 our neighbours Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam even Cambodia will be in full development mode..kinda like how Singapore was like in 1990s...

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is with our PAP Govt. Many of these PAP labelled FTs come to our country and use it as a springboard to plan their next migration..Bro Zeddy, not only the FT Indians the whole lot of the other FTs. The PAP is aware of this but they seem to be turning a blind eye cos these fellows bring in a lot of dirty $$ which they can launder here in SG..the motivation for 6.9 is simply cos of the PAP fixation with GDP..u see by 2030 our neighbours Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam even Cambodia will be in full development mode..kinda like how Singapore was like in 1990s...

Thanks Bro for your input..

All the more the PAP should be voted out in 2016..

It may be an impossible task, but at least we can try to deny them a big majority in Parliament so that they can't suka suka anymore to push their Pro FT policies down our throats..

The battle for 2016 starts now..

minuteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Bro for your input..

All the more the PAP should be voted out in 2016..

It may be an impossible task, but at least we can try to deny them a big majority in Parliament so that they can't suka suka anymore to push their Pro FT policies down our throats..

The battle for 2016 starts now..

I concur...

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer the nipple one. However, you have reinforced my point that the Indians are far better dancers than the Chinese and they compose superior lyrics too.

I agree that they are inferior. Indian use traditional dances for their own MTV. This just shows how much Indian people value their traditional dances.

On the other hand, Chinese and other east asian pop music must infuse ang moh elements into their music otherwise nobody will buy their music. This just proves how sucky Chinese traditional dance are.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to you. Agreed with you fully. Drive all recent Indian arrivals up to last 20 years back into the sea.

I suspect they have already tipped our demographic ratios even tho PAP says that the ratios of Indians to malays are still balanced - meaning that whilst Indians have gone up, Malays have also gone up. But what about relation to the Chinese? If we see Ah nehs left right and centre, surely some stats must be wrong.

There are just too many around to stay as an unbalanced demographic ratio.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. Indian dances are so boring, always the same thing, popping in and out of tree trunks, wringing their hands, shaking their heads.

Chinese dance forms are so varied. It just shows Indians are unable to adapt to other cultures.

I agree that they are inferior. Indian use traditional dances for their own MTV. This just shows how much Indian people value their traditional dances.

On the other hand, Chinese and other east asian pop music must infuse ang moh elements into their music otherwise nobody will buy their music. This just proves how sucky Chinese traditional dance are.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
We do not need pappies, ah nehs, pinoys and ah tiongs here. What we need to do is as per the thread title. Enough bullshit and we need to stop the pappies in their tracks. They have sold singaporeans and the country off.