• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fu Hua Secondary School Kids Making Trouble! All Schools Are Good Schools?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's right brother. Great minds think alike.
Nigger thinks I'm trying to bash chinks. I'm just bashing tiongs sounding chink nanes

ROFL now tries to hide his chinese dogginess by saying he is just bashing tiong. So the name of a school or the spelling determines whether it is a good or bad school? Pray tell what school did you come from? neighbourhood one? SAP school? No la i think low class one.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL now tries to hide his chinese dogginess by saying he is just bashing tiong. So the name of a school or the spelling determines whether it is a good or bad school? Pray tell what school did you come from? neighbourhood one? SAP school? No la i think low class one.

You like to stalk me you dunno I revealed more than once I'm from SJI? My time no SAP shit.
My time midsion school with Saint in front is elite one. All eat potato type

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad I send my kids to elite schools. Students there are far better behave and will not take in some garbage.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is surprising is that the majority of these noisy/fierce kids end up within the 70% and become timid at the sight of prc's/pinoys and indian ft's. How I wish they are tougher and stand up for their rights when reaching adulthood.
How many will end up collecting cardboard as a "form of exercise".

At an individual UnSinkified level, the solution is simple, be a global citizen and leave these gongkias behind ..........

[video=youtube;ZTxmDV_njsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTxmDV_njsc[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You like to stalk me you dunno I revealed more than once I'm from SJI? My time no SAP shit.
My time midsion school with Saint in front is elite one. All eat potato type

serious? what an embarrassment. Imagine an alumni of sji been a jail bird of a few countries engaged in all sorts of illegal activities.

so you also eat potato?

Anyway the issue is with you claiming the school sucks all because it has a chinese hanyu pinyin name. That really is a retarded way of judging a school. Following your logic one can say oh look what a good school st hilda's is or st gabriel must be an elite school since they have saint in front of them which isn't true.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
hwa chong and other schools like zhong zeng comes from the traditional chinese caste that our forefathers and ancestors came from 200 years ago,they are respectable and highly educated chinese and pillars of their community both in mainland china and overseas,not these retarded prc sounding names.

That's right brother. Great minds think alike.
Nigger thinks I'm trying to bash chinks. I'm just bashing tiongs sounding chink nanes

Good job my fellow chinese dogs. Chink names are the dumbest and schools with chink names are the worst because we chinks are the most inferior.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serious? what an embarrassment. Imagine an alumni of sji been a jail bird of a few countries engaged in all sorts of illegal activities.

so you also eat potato?

Anyway the issue is with you claiming the school sucks all because it has a chinese hanyu pinyin name. That really is a retarded way of judging a school. Following your logic one can say oh look what a good school st hilda's is or st gabriel must be an elite school since they have saint in front of them which isn't true.

RI got Kong Hee and Ming Yee.....
SJI got me.....hehe just joking as I'm a small fry nobody. I know of my senior and peers who were much much bigger criminally. My juniors even like mark menon and Eugene Galistan were murderers.

Mission schools were as close to elite as you can get back then. Just ask the PG50 generation

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job my fellow chinese dogs. Chink names are the dumbest and schools with chink names are the worst because we chinks are the most inferior.

Thank you SIR! *salute* with 3 barks. Woof woof woof

To expand on hanyu pinyin argument.....
It's a chink govt invention to try to standardize Chinese langauge. But little do these dumbfucks know that they already conceded defeat to angmo since hanyu pinyin is basically using romanized English letters. Haha they unwittingly admit the superiority of the English langauge.
Only chink govt lapdogs like lky would implement hanyu pinyin to plp PRC

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RI got Kong Hee and Ming Yee.....
SJI got me.....hehe just joking as I'm a small fry nobody. I know of my senior and peers who were much much bigger criminally. My juniors even like mark menon and Eugene Galistan were murderers.

Mission schools were as close to elite as you can get back then. Just ask the PG50 generation

Serious? You want to "brag" about being from a mission school and being a so called elite?

Thank you SIR! *salute* with 3 barks. Woof woof woof

To expand on hanyu pinyin argument.....
It's a chink govt invention to try to standardize Chinese langauge. But little do these dumbfucks know that they already conceded defeat to angmo since hanyu pinyin is basically using romanized English letters. Haha they unwittingly admit the superiority of the English langauge.
Only chink govt lapdogs like lky would implement hanyu pinyin to plp PRC

Hanyu pinyin is to aid ppl who cannot read chinese characters. All because you did not learn it doesn't mean it is inferior. Any difference between hua chong and hwa chong?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious? You want to "brag" about being from a mission school and being a so called elite?

Hanyu pinyin is to aid ppl who cannot read chinese characters. All because you did not learn it doesn't mean it is inferior. Any difference between hua chong and hwa chong?

Any difference between Peking and Beijing? Canton and Guangdong? And so on?
Fucking chinks felt insecured and hang ups about western influence they need to change those names. They think by a simple name change they can erase the humiliation of being occupied by foreigners. Dumbfuck chink logic and to rub it in.....we shouldn't go with the flow and not adopt their silly hanyu pinyin.....I believe the system is a failure. People should just spelt Chinese how they deem fit and not be dictated by chink govt.
I shuddered the day when Hong Kong will become Xianggang

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking chinks felt insecured and hang ups about western influence they need to change those names. They think by a simple name change they can erase the humiliation of being occupied by foreigners. Dumbfuck chink logic and to rub it in.....we shouldn't go with the flow and not adopt their silly hanyu pinyin.....I believe the system is a failure. People should just spelt Chinese how they deem fit and not be dictated by chink govt.

:rolleyes: everyone does it. What about burma and myanmar for example?

Of course peking and beijing has a difference. Any difference between meiguo and america? what about bangkok and krungtep? You see other cultures and languages have different names for their countries and cities. Why not you chastize the thais for calling their city krungtep instead of bangkok and don't come in with the bs about how bkk was called krungtep for a long time cos it's the same for chinese cities.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the past the translation of Mandarin Chinese, was based on the Wade-Giles system...the Hanyu Pinyin System was started or invented in the 1950's. Many of us are schooled in the old system & is not that familiar with Hanyu Pinyin, I belong to that class of old school Romanised Chinese characters.

Our Government in their haste to eradicate dialects, for example, changed quite a number of places Chinese names to Pinyin, thus making them sound rather strange...Shunfa- in which the road there in the place was Soon Hock Road, Funan - which was Hock Lam Street, Yishun - Nee Soon Village, Nee Soon Road...

Nothing wrong in adopting a system which makes it easier for all Chinese to use..but our government is well known for over doing things & stuffing changes down your throat & in the process killing off our heritage. They have stopped this changes of certain Chinese named whatever some time back...

We should leave the old spelling of things named in the past alone....if newer places etc...go ahead, use the Hanyu Pinyin.

Anyone can tell me....in the past, Singapore = 星加坡 , when did we change it to xin jia por? 新加坡。