• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTrash molest nurse -> Acquitted

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE — A Sri Lankan doctor accused of outraging the modesty of a nurse has been cleared of the charges after a five-day trial.

Dr Senaka Liyanage, 37, was initially accused of tapping the right buttock of a 26-year-old nurse three times on April 5 last year between 9.30am and 2.30pm. The alleged incidents took place in the emergency operating theatre in Changi General Hospital.

District Judge Toh Yung Cheong said in his oral judgement that the prosecution’s case rested “mainly on the testimony of the complainant”, and there was “no independent corroboration” and that “none of the three incidents was witnessed by anyone in the operating theatre”.

The judge said he found the victim’s evidence insufficient in itself and found the doctor not guilty. The father of two still works at the hospital.

CHANNEL NEWSASIA

jw5

Loyal
FT trash acquitted of molesting FT nurse? LOL.

independentdirect - good nickname.

It won't change the fact that I know. LOL.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is really a good country for Foreign Garbage. They can get away with anything...in 2016 Singaporeans have to get the country back,,if not they deserved to be screwed even more.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore is really a good country for Foreign Garbage. They can get away with anything...in 2016 Singaporeans have to get the country back,,if not they deserved to be screwed even more.

for some, they will have no patience to wait till 2016, they have left already...who gives a shit. no one has the time to wait.

kt88_2

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT trash acquitted of molesting FT nurse? LOL.

independentdirect - good nickname.

It won't change the fact that I know. LOL.

My company also got one guy from india molest the office girl,lucky got witness but this guy still don admit to HR,now thick skin still work in the company.Think hope one day he molest the papies families member then the palies will feel it

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your entire HR department should be fired. What do you think? :eek:

My company also got one guy from india molest the office girl,lucky got witness but this guy still don admit to HR,now thick skin still work in the company.Think hope one day he molest the papies families member then the palies will feel it

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The alleged incidents took place in the emergency operating theatre in Changi General Hospital.

Just avoid that shitty hospital. There's another pervert Malaysian doctor who's still working there.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not going to happen if the HR department is infested with Indians. :wink:

Way back in 1985 I have warned people I work with, if we allow, the 'same kind' to take over the HR or hiring, SINgaporeans will be Muscled out of opportunities to find employment. Those who are lucky, have connection will find work quickly, the fussier ones or the unfortunate ones harder & may not even find work.

Back then it was the Malaysians, then came the Indonesians, the Ah nehs, the whatever.. For many years, the average SINgapore male find it disadvantageous finding employment after they have completed their education & National Service. The females would have many years of working life already for they do not have to serve N.S., & they loose many years of experience & seniority. In the past, they would have to compete mainly with the Malaysians, mainly Women & then the men, for employers prefer them , no NS liablities, & then it was Malaysian PR & then later Indoensian PR. Mush later...it was a deluge of FT's...and we can not compete, why?

If with our education & qualification locally..we can not find work, there must be something wrong in the Hiring departments right?, or there is something wrong in the education system or THE GOVERNMENT IS WRONG & we just allow it, which one?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This only happens when sinkies are ball-less which in fact is...screwed yourself already and still do nothing but post in the forum.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, your co hr is just another piece of shit hoh:biggrin:
2. this is part of misconduct.
3. that justifies immediate dismissal mah:p

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng highlighted the word "acquitted" to Look Up "acquitted" and found the following definitions! :biggrin:

acquit |əˈkwit|
verb ( acquits, acquitting , acquitted )
1 [ with obj. ] (usu. be acquitted) free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty: she was acquitted on all counts | the jury acquitted him of murder.
2 (acquit oneself) conduct oneself or perform in a specified way: all the young women in the contest acquitted themselves well.
• (acquit oneself of) archaic discharge (a duty or responsibility): they acquitted themselves of their charge with vigilance.
ORIGIN Middle English (originally in the sense ‘pay a debt, discharge a liability’): from Old French acquiter, from medieval Latin acquitare ‘pay a debt,’ from ad- ‘to’ + quitare ‘set free.’

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In rape cases when no witnesses and solely based on victim's statement, I thought it is always guilty for the man? Why this case different?

SINGAPORE — A Sri Lankan doctor accused of outraging the modesty of a nurse has been cleared of the charges after a five-day trial.

Dr Senaka Liyanage, 37, was initially accused of tapping the right buttock of a 26-year-old nurse three times on April 5 last year between 9.30am and 2.30pm. The alleged incidents took place in the emergency operating theatre in Changi General Hospital.

District Judge Toh Yung Cheong said in his oral judgement that the prosecution’s case rested “mainly on the testimony of the complainant”, and there was “no independent corroboration” and that “none of the three incidents was witnessed by anyone in the operating theatre”.

The judge said he found the victim’s evidence insufficient in itself and found the doctor not guilty. The father of two still works at the hospital.

CHANNEL NEWSASIA

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was not a rape. In a rape, there would be other evidence.

But you are right to an extent. The former CJ, Yong Pung How effectively set a precedent that a victim's testimony was all it took to convict a man of MOLEST. This precedent practically meant that as soon as you are accused by a woman, you had to prove you were innocent. The good CJ's reasoning was, 'why would a woman lie about being molested?'

I was told many men were unfairly convicted and were jailed and caned. I have personal knowledge of one case whereby someone was sentenced to jail and caning, and was advised by his lawyer to appeal, because the lawyer felt the man had a good case. He refused because the good CJ Yong then had a habit of doubling sentences on appeal.

In rape cases when no witnesses and solely based on victim's statement, I thought it is always guilty for the man? Why this case different?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This one, FT from_____ the nurse another FT from______!!, must take into consideration that, they are imported talents, to help SINGaporeans get employed...can not jail them..if this was LT loctor....very sure rotan & jail..

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng guessed: maybe is a case of her words against his words lor since no witness no evidence? :rolleyes: some missy in hospital really sibeh hiao one mah so when meet cheekopek doc hosayliao lor! sparks will fly! :biggrin: