• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTrash Married SPG But Still Hates NSmen Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Wah,FT in Expat Forum whacks Kojakbt woh</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Dec-9 8:33 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 23) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>42060.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Info came from a 3in1 bro her... LOL! I'm so scared now....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic74863.html
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>MauMau
0.gif

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:36 pm Post subject: Rising anti-foreigner sentiment</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>A guy with a nick called "kojakbt" had just copied a lot of messages here to support his anti-FT rants in Temasek Review.

See:

[URL="http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/12/09/estimating-the-number-of-foreigners-in-the-workforce/#comment-253270"]http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/12/09/estimating-the-number-of-foreigners-in-the-workforce/#comment-253270[/URL]

I think he said if you're local and comes to expat forum, the MOD here will kick you out.

He did the samething in delphi "3in1kopitiam":

[URL="http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages"]http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages[/URL]

I married a Singaporean but not very fond of the locals. Yes, I do live in the heartland.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>LauBakkwa <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Dec-9 8:38 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (3 of 23) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>42060.3 in reply to 42060.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>mau mau again, Burmese cat?
haha...</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just look at the Burmese, Kampuchean and Viet FTrash literally infesting the streets and public transport of late. You can see how desperate the FAPee TRAITORs are now after failing to get the PRC and Indian FTrash to take up their pink tampons even given out for free!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I married a Singaporean but not very fond of the locals. Yes, I do live in the heartland.

Nobody is fond of the locals. I stay away from them. They are sinkies..

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is fond of the locals. I stay away from them. They are sinkies..

Woah, the thai tranny-loving, self-hating faggot tonychat giving advice - what next!?

You stay away becoz your tranny-ass kenna bashed up all the time for soliciting sex from guys, so don't bullshite lah.

:oIo:

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woah, the thai tranny-loving, self-hating faggot tonychat giving advice - what next!?

You stay away becoz your tranny-ass kenna bashed up all the time for soliciting sex from guys, so don't bullshite lah.

You fucking loser

When peasants like you feel insulted, your first reaction is to attack him in a sexual nature.

What a fucking loser peasant :oIo:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking loser

When peasants like you feel insulted, your first reaction is to attack him in a sexual nature.

What a fucking loser peasant :oIo:

You fucking ignorant moron! :oIo:
Everybody here knows tonychat is a tranny-loving ex-sinkie.
So go share a tranny with him & stop spamming the board you retard!