• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Tao Li cannot even make final

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She set national records, thats good enough.
Its not whether you win or lose, its how you play the game. That the true spirit of the Olympics!

National Records! oh yeah!, even TIMBUKTU, mali, have their National Record too...but then again, who remembers!??

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Summer Olympic cannot make it, can try winter Olympics... ha ha ha

She can take part in the outdoor swim for the dog stroke! Naturally she ace in it & become the champion because nobody can swim the dog stroke better than a PRC dog!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
National Records! oh yeah!, even TIMBUKTU, mali, have their National Record too...but then again, who remembers!??

all national records are good achievments.
Its not whether you win or lose, its how you play the game. That the true spirit of the Olympics!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not 1920s. His grandfather is a briton who came here after the war and married Devan Nair's sister. I think school teacher. Left leaning and used to run with that crowd. Yep, Singaporean.

Schooling is Eurasian sinkie....family tree dates back to 1920s when his forefathers came here....maybe more laojiao than your ancestors.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the same. Nowdays when you want to play competitive sports in western countries after the Ge of 13, the physical attributes of your parents must be provided, you must also go for a series of tests. These are all free and the various sports bodies will organise with the schools to do the basic assessment. For basket ball, they will also provide minimum heights of both parents, not just one.

Whoever hired Tao Li had not clue what he was doing.

Imho, Tao Li is too short to swim. Yet to see someone her height win gold medals in swimming. She should consider another sport where physical attributes is no obstacle in attaining world class standards. Bowling, archery etc.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
She set national records, thats good enough.

It is not about winning or losing, it is who the participants are. Local born are the true spirit of the Olympics while those imported with money are cheats in the Olympics.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe it's butterfly stroke. Tao Li has no specialty in backstroke.

No specialty yet entered for the backstroke event. Her woeful time is about 5 seconds off the world record. Should not have taken part in this event at all.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noted this prc charbor still thinks she's that gu-niang 18 one flower 姑娘18一朵花 meh? time to balek kampong to feed pigs liao.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not 1920s. His grandfather is a briton who came here after the war and married Devan Nair's sister. I think school teacher. Left leaning and used to run with that crowd. Yep, Singaporean.
Thanks for clarification, I stand corrected.
Nonetheless still a true blue sinkie.