• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT: S'poreans, pls wake up !!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - FT: S'poreans, pls wake up !!!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Dec-3 7:17 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>41824.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Wake Up From The Dreamworld

PostDateIcon.png
December 3rd, 2010 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

I am an expat who has lived in the tiny red dot for 10 years . For anyone who has been living in red dot and overseas will have noticed that something is fundamentally wrong with the style of government in tiny red dot . Like a private corporation, its operations are shrouded in secrecy, its books are not open to scrutiny, regulated market controls over almost everything and it goes all the way out , to crush anyone who asks too many unwanted questions. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work… when you go to church… when you pay your taxes.
In a dream, anything can be rationalized. For decades , i simply couldn’t imagine many have been living under a highly secretive regime believing everything they are being shown and told. But yet , very few had the intellectual courage to to question the regime. To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
Its mind boggling to imagine decades of people, had been living in this state of non awareness. When Adolf Hitler, had his propaganda regime lasting only a few years, a shadowy government in modern times had managed to perpetrate an illusion for decades. The body cannot live without the mind. But when you’re inside the red dot , you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, students , these people are still a part of the system You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to face reality. And many of them are so brainwashed, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it but some fighters are willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that they ‘re asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known capitalistic evil to justice.
If tomorrow, u are going to wake up from a dream, to find your home taken away from you, your bank account closed, your insurance vanished into thin air, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. Alternatively, u open your eyes now, and u will know how far the deep dark hole goes.
I am writing this from the cosy abodes of Norway.
Good samaritan
Norway

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being an ex-Singaporean, I dare to say that what the author contributed is absolutely true.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - FT: S'poreans, pls wake up !!!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Dec-3 7:17 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>41824.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Wake Up From The Dreamworld

PostDateIcon.png
December 3rd, 2010 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

I am an expat who has lived in the tiny red dot for 10 years . For anyone who has been living in red dot and overseas will have noticed that something is fundamentally wrong with the style of government in tiny red dot . Like a private corporation, its operations are shrouded in secrecy, its books are not open to scrutiny, regulated market controls over almost everything and it goes all the way out , to crush anyone who asks too many unwanted questions. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work… when you go to church… when you pay your taxes.
In a dream, anything can be rationalized. For decades , i simply couldn’t imagine many have been living under a highly secretive regime believing everything they are being shown and told. But yet , very few had the intellectual courage to to question the regime. To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
Its mind boggling to imagine decades of people, had been living in this state of non awareness. When Adolf Hitler, had his propaganda regime lasting only a few years, a shadowy government in modern times had managed to perpetrate an illusion for decades. The body cannot live without the mind. But when you’re inside the red dot , you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, students , these people are still a part of the system You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to face reality. And many of them are so brainwashed, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it but some fighters are willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that they ‘re asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known capitalistic evil to justice.
If tomorrow, u are going to wake up from a dream, to find your home taken away from you, your bank account closed, your insurance vanished into thin air, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. Alternatively, u open your eyes now, and u will know how far the deep dark hole goes.
I am writing this from the cosy abodes of Norway.
Good samaritan
Norway

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Good samaritan is actually Jamie 'The Liar' Gomez:mad:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang mo chicken shit only dare talk rot about us from the north pole. still want us to have more giant balls than him.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The ang mo is right. SInkies should move out of sinkieland to have a REAL human life.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that NEW citizens wake up soon after,sooner rather than later.

I like to tell the new citizens i come across:

There is now nothing for us to argue,because u are now one of us,u would find out real soon,why are the citizens so unhappy with such a nice government.

We are not happy because they are more pro-foreigners than foreigners,the world has 6 billion foreigners,that is hell of a lot of people for PAP to support!and now u are no longer foreigners.

true enough!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The ang mo is right. SInkies should move out of sinkieland to have a REAL human life.

And move to Thailand whereby the "Government" is actually the proxy of the Military Junta and the Elites?

The Thais can votes and protest all the want. If the Junta is not unhappy, they just row tanks to crush protestors or even a Government.

Yin Dee Thorn Rup, Pratheep Thai. I.e. Welcome to Thailand.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seriously, if this Norwegian is not happy with our Government, he can f@@k back to his North Pole country or Myanmar.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, if this Norwegian is not happy with our Government, he can f@@k back to his North Pole country or Myanmar.

[COLOR="_______"]What he said is fact. Singaporeans would have said the same but not as experessive as him. We live here and we know better than him, the situation is worse than what he foresaw which is why election keeps delaying until PAP believe they have bought enough votes thru legal bribery.[/COLOR]

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being an ex-Singaporean, I dare to say that what the author contributed is absolutely true.

It is more true than "true".

Sad isn't it? It's so plain to see such a coincident to have so much talent in a single family....even in-laws are that smart.

Oh, it might not be impossible as North Korea, Cuba, Burma also have such great exceptional families. Sorry I am wrong to blame Singapore for being unique. It just so happen it is part of the family gene and they know how to pick good spouses who are equally talented.....this is meritocracy 101, stupid.

I am glad I am a ex-Singaporean also.....wow what "great" things I have missed in Singapore.

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Lee's genes is really that fantastic, then Singapore should start cloning more 'LKY', LHL, HC, LWL, or at least make donation to the sperm & egg banks for the benefit of the people.