• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Bitch made an awful scene at Sim Lim Square Friday 16.Sept.2011 (HD Video)

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m3QqGpdLx2g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She made a scene with salesman at counter, and got attention of entire building, people overlooking from every floors (2-6) above shouted and jeer, and she got even more motivated. Security Guards unable to stop her. She got very violent when I was leaving. I could not stay any longer to capture video because my friend was awaiting for me to pick me up at taxi stand.Only tiny part of the big show was captured.

森林广场八婆向店员吐口水!

Last edited:

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those sim lim scumbag salesman finally meet their match. good. To deal with low life you need another low life from PRC!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
The episode happened just next to the security guards' counter. But security guards also could not handle the matter. A crowd built up around and became audience. Many more crowded at the railings on 2nd to 6th floors above to watch the commotions. The bitch was very loud and some of the crowds were also shouting. Evidently the crowd got excited. I had no idea what was the cause. The noise and crowd got my attention when I was on escalator, on my way down because my friend called me and said that will be picking me up within a minute at Sim Lim Sq taxistand. I did not want to keep people waiting or me, so I just captured a very short clip and left.

As I was walking away the noise suggested that the show when even more exciting and ugly.:rolleyes: Eventful Friday at Sim Lim KNN!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done.. Foreign Fucks aside.. This fucking SIM LIM Salesmans should get beaten up and spat on more Often. Dirty Bastards.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat charbor ft meh? ... :confused:
Remember some one posted before on gangfight, the more you scare, the more happy the enemies are. Same psychology as how the ruling party bullies the people. Can tell Ah Beng scared leow because so used to bullying the weaklings but don't know how to react when a fierce one came. PRC not good too bully. They have nothing to lose.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah fucking Yap Kheng Ho. The Sim Lim Ah Bengs are the motherfuckers who ought to be shot.

She made a scene with salesman at counter, and got attention of entire building, people overlooking from every floors (2-6) above shouted and jeer, and she got even more motivated. Security Guards unable to stop her. She got very violent when I was leaving. I could not stay any longer to capture video because my friend was awaiting for me to pick me up at taxi stand.Only tiny part of the big show was captured.

森林广场八婆向店员吐口水!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. These scumbag salesmen from FTs Johor across the causeway doing a hustling biz in Singapore. A bunch of village thugs from Johor can only cheat but cannot sell.

These scumbags is what LKY branded as daft and he is to blame for the import of thugs like himself to Singapore.

Those sim lim scumbag salesman finally meet their match. good. To deal with low life you need another low life from PRC!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes sad to say we need a charbo FT to led the way...hopefully this will enbolden sinkies consumers to stand up and more bashing loser SL salesmen stories will happen....maybe then they will wake up their idea