• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From today onwards,

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I m going to up the points of those pioneer members of SBF. They are like the old folks (farts) of SG (SBF), who once contributed to the country (forum) in one way or another but due to recent hike of inflation and poor management by the PAP (forum owner) :biggrin: the value of their $$$ (points) have depreciated a lot. It's time for young Singaporean (forummer) like to me who have built a fortune (points) in this period to play my part for them as a token of appreciation. Without you people, i might never have to opportunity to enjoy myself in this wonderful forum in a not so wonderful country managed by a bunch of assholes. :oIo: Please post more often so that i can up your points. :smile:

A Big Thank You to you folks!

I won't like to quote (From MP Mr Chen Show Mao);

"Taking good care of our elders who built the nation is the right thing to do in the “fair and just society”

And last of all,

FUCK THE PAP!:oIo::oIo::oIo:​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I eagerly await my points. I have been a member since the good old days of Delphiforums.

sinkswim.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please give the points meant for me to leethabar instead. note* i am not affiliated with leethabar in any way. :biggrin:

Slayer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just upz me can oredi. I represent a whole army of 2008...

When up someone points in this forum, best is not to say it in the open. Just do it discreetly because the giver will get zaps if giver or recipient has enemies. Except for 2 persons in this forum excluding Leongsam (even the forum host is not spared and has received zaps), the two has hardly received zaps. Maybe like once in a year or 2, 3. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When up someone points in this forum, best is not to say it in the open. Just do it discreetly because the giver will get zaps if giver or recipient has enemies. Except for 2 persons in this forum excluding Leongsam (even the forum host is not spared and has received zaps), the two has hardly received zaps. Maybe like once in a year or 2, 3. :biggrin:

Good idea......I checked Rep Sys FAQ, still Rev 7......Nabei!!

Slayer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good idea......I checked Rep Sys FAQ, still Rev 7......Nabei!!

Another thing, because i have enemies here, others and your cronies will tell u that i have zapped u before whether by posting in the open forum or by PM. Not surprised they tell u and others that but u will find it unbelievable that it's NO. There is only once and with a powerless clone to put profanity message across - learnt from the forum no. 1 profanities zapper PigFace aka SIFU, because u have cronies who are my enemies. That was all. For zapping / mass zapping others in the past, i won't deny that but i only go after clone makers and i don't even zap forummers for disagreeing with their opinions and views or just because they are PAP supporters. But it is different if they are from the Internet Brigade. :biggrin:

Call it inane but i am and have been in these kind of games in both sammyboy forums. I actually store records of who i up and zap, who up and zapped my clones. Making it organized and systematic. Those who think that posting copy n paste stuff daily will take the strain out of me are wrong. All are my counter mind games discussed in PM. Anyone wants to screen capture this post go ahead. When i call it a day, my clones mean nothing to me than just "colorful decors" of my interests and likes. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way , though it's been mentioned countless times , points can be exchanged for Geylang vouchers or not huh ? :p

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another thing, because i have enemies here, others and your cronies will tell u that i have zapped u before whether by posting in the open forum or by PM. Not surprised they tell u and others that but u will find it unbelievable that it's NO. There is only once and with a powerless clone to put profanity message across - learnt from the forum no. 1 profanities zapper PigFace aka SIFU, because u have cronies who are my enemies. That was all. For zapping / mass zapping others in the past, i won't deny that but i only go after clone makers and i don't even zap forummers for disagreeing with their opinions and views or just because they are PAP supporters. But it is different if they are from the Internet Brigade. :biggrin:

Call it inane but i am and have been in these kind of games in both sammyboy forums. I actually store records of who i up and zap, who up and zapped my clones. Making it organized and systematic. Those who think that posting copy n paste stuff daily will take the strain out of me are wrong. All are my counter mind games discussed in PM. Anyone wants to screen capture this post go ahead. When i call it a day, my clones mean nothing to me than just "colorful decors" of my interests and likes. :biggrin:

Some day, you will need this software to organize your stuff.....http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?78242-Noticeboard-Software-Download-and-Information

May be prudent to buy it now before the price rises. :biggrin: