• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From Malaysia to USA to Australia, Chinese harm Chinese. So proud to successfully bully, smear, steal, rob and murder so called own race

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese tenant murdered Chinese landlord just so that no need to go back China. The girl is dead so no Chinese like @chicken @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc can say she is delulu accused her tell lies of being harmed.
Oh ya she got lured out of her room by the murderer tenant that off the circuit breaker resulting in darkness when she was talking to her mother half way. Sounds familiar just like how my evil Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell do dirty tricks to make knocks to lure me out of my house.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some dogs like to hide their head in the sand accused others delulu to protect their own kind and themselves to get away from doing evil.
Yikes! Lesson to learn is stay far away from Chinese when you are in Malaysia or USA or Australia!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya she got lured out of her room by the murderer tenant that off the circuit breaker resulting in darkness when she was talking to her mother half way. Sounds familiar just like how my evil Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell do dirty tricks to make knocks to lure me out of my house.
You're next. You will be lured out and raped, cheebye fuck until bleed!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What own race are you talking about?
There are no other siao gao race here other than you. I suggest you just jump out of your window.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can take a Chink out of Cina, but you cant take the Cina out from a Chink!
Then after bully or murder people until can’t sleep fall sick or get killed, the proud Cantonese criminal bully murderer thieves robbers @musclepower will say 可怜之人必有可恨之处to push responsibility to his victim of crimes that’s Chinese mindset until @musclepower @chicken @Balls2U or you ownself get bullied or murdered and that’s called karma

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then after bully or murder people until can’t sleep fall sick or get killed, the proud Cantonese criminal bully murderer thieves robbers @musclepower will say 可怜之人必有可恨之处to push responsibility to his victim of crimes that’s Chinese mindset until @musclepower @chicken @Balls2U or you ownself get bullied or murdered and that’s called karma
1711123481561.png