• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From Dr. David Lye

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Somebody from both sides should write formal complaint to SMC against the other for "bringing the medical professional into disrepute "

Would be interesting what the SMC disciplinary committee's final ruling would be.

Good idea. There should also be lawsuits, etc. Our courts are bereft of entertaining cases

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Good idea. There should also be lawsuits, etc. Our courts are bereft of entertaining cases
Would be very interesting right?

My guess is David Lye will be found innocent.

The other 12 will be disciplinedm but on what charges?

The list of expert witnesses will be very interesting also.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is idiots like you who spout nonsense from your silly brain. You claim that others are silencing alternative views, but you are the ones who are curtailing people's freedom of choice. You are the ones removing the freedom of choice from our children's lives. Sickening hypocrites. You can;t even smell your own hypocrisy.
So what’s wrong with him airing his alternate view?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So what’s wrong with him airing his alternate view?

There is nothing wrong with him saying whatever the fuck he wants.

The 12 doctors can also say whatever the fuck they want. What pisses me off is that they are saying vaccination for kids must be stopped. This means parents not given a choice, kids not given a choice, the choice removed from their hands altogether.

If the 12 doctors are for informed choices, the way they write surely sounds like the opposite.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

The 12 doctors can also say whatever the fuck they want. What pisses me off is that they are saying vaccination for kids must be stopped. This means parents not given a choice, kids not given a choice, the choice removed from their hands altogether.

If the 12 doctors are for informed choices, the way they write surely sounds like the opposite.

Hmm i guess SMC can censure them for going against the concept of patient autonomy.

But they could argue that they are acting on non malifecence.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somebody from both sides should write formal complaint to SMC against the other for "bringing the medical professional into disrepute "

Would be interesting what the SMC disciplinary committee's final ruling would be.
have some of the doctors become victims of Chinese influence operations? better go audit their bank accounts.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
were these stats compiled before or after the discovery/outbreak of the Delta variant? which the author is suggesting is more dangerous for young kids.
Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 5.19.05 PM.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything one does is a risk ok. U go out to buy something at supermarket, cross a road, who knows what happen?

U take panadol for headache and don't see a doctor, that's also another risk.

Every fucking thing is a risk, u just have to make a calculated risk based on probability.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Everything one does is a risk ok. U go out to buy something at supermarket, cross a road, who knows what happen?

U take panadol for headache and don't see a doctor, that's also another risk.

Every fucking thing is a risk, u just have to make a calculated risk based on probability.
True.

Howevee there are some situations where the person asked to make a decision does not or even cannot understand enough to make a proper informed choice.

Which is the basis of informed choice in medical consent taking.

I cant just tell a patient ok you got pain in tummy i need you to sign this form so i can cut you open and fix you. Patient sign form and i do a total gastrectomy with Roux en Y .

Patient says hey now i cannot eat big meals. I never consented to this the dr never explained to me!

Dr needs to explain what exactly they will be ans could be doing.

All risks and complications also.

Now......

What happens if the surgeon says ok ah....i am going to be doing a surgery never ever done before. I will use a technique in developmenr for 5 years but only recently finally rushed to approval. There are some reports of complications but we are not sure if it is related to the surgical procedure.

Usually such thing means experimental trial. Which is why some drs are hesitant.

On the other hand drs are also trained to follow guidelines issued. And the guidelines issued is to go with the new vaccine.

This "data" thing any dr knows you can find differing data one lah.

Actually patient need to choose in the end.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr needs to explain what exactly they will be ans could be doing.

The issue with this is no one can say EXACTLY anything. Remember that the vaccine side-effects are based on a probability rate. You CANNOT say vaccine = heart inflammation because it only affects a small percentage.

What you can say is a small percentage of people who take the vaccine MAY get be inflicted with such conditions.

Then patient makes his / her own calculated risk.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The issue with this is no one can say EXACTLY anything. Remember that the vaccine side-effects are based on a probability rate. You CANNOT say vaccine = heart inflammation because it only affects a small percentage.

What you can say is a small percentage of people who take the vaccine MAY get be inflicted with such conditions.

Then patient makes his / her own calculated risk.

Yup.

Actually with many things in medicine it is like that.

There is never never and never always. No 100%.

Normal flu shot also got risk of Guillain Barre Syndrome.

Even common surgery like cholecystectomy can have risk of injury to common bile duct. Small but still happens.

But patients usually dont like to hear all this. They say dr why you scare me?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in fact my uncle abit selfish that he wished the variant can be as equality potent and harmful to human of any age so that pap will do the real work becas 1 little sinkie head = 1k old fart head KNN

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we follow the money, we have to ask what do the 12 docs stand to gain by speaking out?
So can say they have no vested interest and likely the more honest bunch.