• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Friend Husband have affairs with fellow army officer

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut and paste from other forum.

Heard of a friend whose husband is an army officer, have an affair with a lady officer. Interestingly, the lady officer is a divorcee with a kid and worst of all is a military counsellor...... Can you imagine??? A military counsellor...suppose to provide proper counselling to army personel having an affairs with a married officer? I wonder what will happens to those servicemen who are counselled by her?

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=34135

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If their bosses wants to charge them, it would be for Fraternization and conduct unbecoming of an officer.

Please lah, there must be about 100 affairs going on at anyone time in the SAF, i've already seen and heard so much in my 6.5 yrs in the army :biggrin:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If their bosses wants to charge them, it would be for Fraternization and conduct unbecoming of an officer.

Please lah, there must be about 100 affairs going on at anyone time in the SAF, i've already seen and heard so much in my 6.5 yrs in the army :biggrin:

wahlaneh...
i already finished my 13-years cycle n past 40 y/o liao.:wink:
u got another 1/2 cycle to go lah.:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lady counsellor have cunt need to be service right. Where does she find some one ?
Best is in the army because can sellect from thousand candidate available and willingly to serve.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
in the army if u want to be promoted sometimes no choice lor must do appraisal in woman officer's office.:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...
in the army if u want to be promoted sometimes no choice lor must do appraisal in woman officer's office.:biggrin:

If all have such service many willing o stay in camp in weekend to meet the counselor in one to one private.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...

Ever wondered why all the women personnel in camps are so fugly while those in MINDEF are so chio? Top brass will go for passing out parade to choose them one.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya...having affairs is nothing today lah....even GMS also have affair, look at him still zai zai...still go massage parlours everyweek...:wink:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever wondered why all the women personnel in camps are so fugly while those in MINDEF are so chio? Top brass will go for passing out parade to choose them one.

wahlaneh...
those women personnel in camps also wear no.4 go field camp sleep in tentages together with NSmen ok?
those wearing no.3 short short skirts or sexy civee sleep with those high ranking officers in their aircon office ok?
different category different services ok?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female Army officer is also human. Who say she cannot have sex ? Love is the private matter between the two adults.

I had sex with a lady officer before. Even fcuk her with her uniform on. How nice the feeling as I am an other rank.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female Army officer is also human. Who say she cannot have sex ? Love is the private matter between the two adults.

I had sex with a lady officer before. Even fcuk her with her uniform on. How nice the feeling as I am an other rank.

wow, u fuck her???how's the feeling???what if she charge you???

did u and she go for a relationship after the fuck?

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya...having affairs is nothing today lah....even GMS also have affair, look at him still zai zai...still go massage parlours everyweek...:wink:

curious to know. did the desperate housewfie marry the horny lawyer ? that was the hottest melodrama in the old sammy's.

i hope they are happily married n live happily ever after.