• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

French white ,an converts to Islam, beats his former partner into a coma because the Quran allows him to do so

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.leparisien.fr/faits-div...ort-26-01-2023-FNS42754IFE4TKBAI4TNL36FUA.php

A series of missed opportunities. And a tragedy that could have been doubly avoided. Almost six weeks after the ultra-violent attack of which Chloé, 24, was the victim in Blois (Loir-et-Cher), beaten by her ex-companion even though she wanted to file a complaint against him, Le Parisien was able to reconstruct what happened on December 13, 2022, at the end of which Chloé was left for dead by her ex-life partner. Before being turned away at the Blois police station, where she wanted to press charges, city police officers, despite witnessing an argument between the couple, left her alone in the face of danger….

On that December 13, 2022, the young woman was nevertheless determined to press charges against the man she had just separated from, and even to have an abortion. After staying with her mother in the Vienne department for a few days, she spoke out about the fear he caused her: harassment by text message, threats, an attempt to strangle her. Since she converted to Islam, Marvin J. has also been spreading the idea that the Qur’an allows a man to beat his wife…

That morning, Chloé stops by to hug her grandfather before heading back to Blois to go to work. Because Marvin knows she’s home and he wants “explanations”, he shows up at Chloé’s from Paris. Although she tells him it’s over and he has to pay his debts, he continues to insist. Chloé notifies her mother by phone, who, given the turn of events, insists that Chloé go to the police station. Chloé promises to do so when she hangs up.

By now it is 5 pm. The couple are swearing at each other when Chloe spots a city police car, stops it and shouts: ” Fuck off, Marvin!”. When he spots the uniforms, he walks away but conspicuously calls her crazy and buys a bottle of vodka… To the city police, Chloé speaks of threats and strangulation. They reply that she should file a complaint. As there were no traces of beatings, the police could do nothing more.

Desperate, Chloé calls her mother and connects her with a member of the police. The latter pleads with her interlocutors to keep her daughter safe, even though Marvin is in Blois. “This is not the procedure,” she is told. Chloé is repeatedly told that she must file a complaint. If you are in danger, call number 17,” the policemen add.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy was looking for a excuse to beat the eoman and he found one. Based on freedom of faith, french authorities should not obstruct his faith.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see the verse where the Quran allows this?
— Quran 4:34

“Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them.”

Sahih International: Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Pickthall: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

Yusuf Ali: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

Shakir: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Muhammad Sarwar: Men are the protectors of women because of the greater preference that God has given to some of them and because they financially support them. Among virtuous women are those who are steadfast in prayer and dependable in keeping the secrets that God has protected. Admonish women who disobey (God's laws), do not sleep with them and beat them. If they obey (the laws of God), do not try to find fault in them. God is High and Supreme.

Mohsin Khan: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see illconduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.

Arberry: Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All-high, All-great.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
— Quran 4:34

“Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them.”

Sahih International: Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Pickthall: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

Yusuf Ali: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

Shakir: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Muhammad Sarwar: Men are the protectors of women because of the greater preference that God has given to some of them and because they financially support them. Among virtuous women are those who are steadfast in prayer and dependable in keeping the secrets that God has protected. Admonish women who disobey (God's laws), do not sleep with them and beat them. If they obey (the laws of God), do not try to find fault in them. God is High and Supreme.

Mohsin Khan: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see illconduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.

Arberry: Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All-high, All-great.
Well done. Now go find the Hadith that explains in detail, how you 'beat them'.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done. Now go find the Hadith that explains in detail, how you 'beat them'.
Muhammad is telling me to shoot my load all over the black cube in Mecca and he has given me specific instructions to spread my legs open so hundreds if not thousands of ummmaah shitskins can take a turn fucking my loooose looose faggot hole. What does the hadith and shariah law say about disobeying the prophet's explicit orders? I don't want to get my poo poo hole pummeled by third world shitskins :frown:

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prophet%20Muhammad%20Cartoon%20Charlie%20Hebdo%2007.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammad is telling me to shoot my load all over the black cube in Mecca and he has given me specific instructions to spread my legs open so hundreds if not thousands of ummmaah shitskins can take a turn fucking my loooose looose faggot hole. What does the hadith and shariah law say about disobeying the prophet's explicit orders? I don't want to get my poo poo hole pummeled by third world shitskins :frown:
Ok. Show us the Hadith.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. Show us the Hadith.
I'm the one posing the question though. I recently converted to Islam and I want to know more about the consequences of NOT listening to the prophet. What should I do if he wants me to have gay sex with shitskins and have my ass fucked by goats?
1675489430286.jpeg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm the one posing the question though. I recently converted to Islam and I want to know more about the consequences of NOT listening to the prophet. What should I do if he wants me to have gay sex with shitskins and have my ass fucked by goats?
View attachment 178911
You're the one who made the claim. Now substantiate it or be known as a liar.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the one who made the claim. Now substantiate it or be known as a liar.
The only claim I made was that Muhammad, your prophet, was telling to me to jerk off on the black cube in Mecca. I'm asking you, since you're an expert on Islam, whether there are any verses in the Quran that would apply to my current situation.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only claim I made was that Muhammad, your prophet, was telling to me to jerk off on the black cube in Mecca. I'm asking you, since you're an expert on Islam, whether there are any verses in the Quran that would apply to my current situation.
So substantiate your claim.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy was looking for a excuse to beat the eoman and he found one. Based on freedom of faith, french authorities should not obstruct his faith.
You find the right religion that can give him all the excuses from wife beating to beheading. Muslims called it "mis-interpreting".

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You find the right religion that can give him all the excuses from wife beating to beheading. Muslims called it "mis-interpreting".
They should forget about serving religion and serve God instead by doing good deeds. That was the main message.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do I substantiate a claim that cannot be proven? I can't prove to you Muhammad spoke to me just as you cannot prove that he speaks to you. Are you doubting the Prophet himself?
Substantiate where did the Quran allowed it and where in the hadiths did the prophet addressed it.