• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

French Revolution now! Tak Boleh Tahan! V for Vendetta!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/01/tak-boleh-tahan-in-france-millions-in.html

:eek::eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tak Boleh Tahan in France millions in strikes + protest

1. Chinese News URL 法国100多万人今天将上街抗议萨科齐政府
  2. English News URL France gripped by mass strike to protest fallout from global economic crisis
  3. English News URL French In Protest Over Economy
  4. English News URL France faces 'Black Thursday' strike chaos
I am not French speaker but I think it is written as
insupportable​
in French for Tak Boleh Tahan.

I must say that the protesters masks are reminding me of V For Vendetta :-)

And I can not help to connect that to images of the French Revolution: :-)

Peasants are the same in nature regardless of time and place, Singaporeans or French, now or then, went they can not withstand their situations any longer, either it is called Tak Boleh Tahan or Insupportable, the results are similar regardless of Race Language or Religion. :-)

posted by uncleyap at 2:18 AM

<!-- End .post -->

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.wordreference.com/fren/insupportable

<table class="headerWord" border="0"><tbody><tr><td class="headerWordtd">insupportable:

</td> <td class="headerWordLinkstd">
en español | in context | images
verb conjugator </td></tr> </tbody></table>
Pocket Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary © 2005 Oxford University Press:
insupportable /ɛ̃sypɔʀtabl/ adjective unbearable.

Subscribe to the Oxford Concise or Unabridged dictionary for more translations, meanings and examples.

'insupportable' found in these entries:English:face - intolerable - objectionable - unbearable

insupportable: WordReference French-English Dictionary © 2009

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slide...=/090129/481/b0baafc897fc4f83ade4a663aaf6483f

capt.b0baafc897fc4f83ade4a663aaf6483f.france_strike_xmar104.jpg

capt.dd710cb1148e4398b5f31a72a9a44d43.france_strike_cir109.jpg

Insupportable = Unbearable = Tak Boleh Tahan = 受不了= 冻未掉(Taiwanese)

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Death! death! death to LKY!:mad:

Slogans not so useful you know? Better be the sounds of gibbet; guillotine; you know? CHOP-CHOP CHOP-CHOP :p:cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillotine

Estimates of the death toll range between 15,000 and 40,000.

340px-The_Maiden_dsc05364.jpg

450px-Halifaxengine.jpg

Execution_of_Languille_in_1905.jpg

Living heads

Execution of Languille in 1905

From its first use, there has been debate as to whether the guillotine always provided as swift a death as Guillotin hoped. With previous methods of execution, there was little concern about the suffering inflicted. As the guillotine was invented specifically to be "humane", however, the issue was seriously considered. Furthermore, there is the possibility that the very swiftness of the guillotine only prolonged the victim's suffering. The blade cuts quickly enough so that there is relatively little impact on the brain case, and perhaps less likelihood of immediate unconsciousness than with a more violent decapitation, or long-drop hanging.
Audiences to guillotinings told numerous stories of blinking eyelids, speaking, moving eyes, movement of the mouth, even an expression of "unequivocal indignation" on the face of the decapitated Charlotte Corday when her cheek was slapped. Anatomists and other scientists in several countries have tried to perform more definitive experiments on severed human heads as recently as 1956. Inevitably, the evidence is only anecdotal. What appears to be a head responding to the sound of its name, or to the pain of a pinprick, may be only random muscle twitching or automatic reflex action, with no awareness involved. At worst, it seems that the massive drop in cerebral blood pressure would cause a victim to lose consciousness in several seconds.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-8">[9]</sup>
The following report was written by a Dr. Beaurieux, who experimented with the head of a condemned prisoner by the name of Henri Languille, on June 28, 1905:
Here, then, is what I was able to note immediately after the decapitation: the eyelids and lips of the guillotined man worked in irregularly rhythmic contractions for about five or six seconds. This phenomenon has been remarked by all those finding themselves in the same conditions as myself for observing what happens after the severing of the neck...
I waited for several seconds. The spasmodic movements ceased. [...] It was then that I called in a strong, sharp voice: 'Languille!' I saw the eyelids slowly lift up, without any spasmodic contractions – I insist advisedly on this peculiarity – but with an even movement, quite distinct and normal, such as happens in everyday life, with people awakened or torn from their thoughts.
Next Languille's eyes very definitely fixed themselves on mine and the pupils focused themselves. I was not, then, dealing with the sort of vague dull look without any expression, that can be observed any day in dying people to whom one speaks: I was dealing with undeniably living eyes which were looking at me. After several seconds, the eyelids closed again[...].
It was at that point that I called out again and, once more, without any spasm, slowly, the eyelids lifted and undeniably living eyes fixed themselves on mine with perhaps even more penetration than the first time. Then there was a further closing of the eyelids, but now less complete. I attempted the effect of a third call; there was no further movement – and the eyes took on the glazed look which they have in the dead.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-9">[10]</sup>

:biggrin::biggrin:

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if I didn't remember wrongly you claimed to be able to read omens and foretell things?

So the million-dollar question would be: when would you be the supreme divine leader (I'm pretty sure that's what you want) that your country certainly badly needs?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if I didn't remember wrongly you claimed to be able to read omens and foretell things?

So the million-dollar question would be: when would you be the supreme divine leader (I'm pretty sure that's what you want) that your country certainly badly needs?

You are wrongly assuming that I have the same mentality like your Great Leader of this Tiny Red Dot known. And I believe also that you will wrongly apply such wrong assumption to everyone else. :biggrin::biggrin: I can tell you something, even Ass Loong Son of that Old Dog Thief LKy is NOT very interested to follow his daddy's direction to run this famiLEE LEEgime, except that his famiLEE is forcing him to play this role. His brother is reluntant to stay in Singtel even had quitted, and then famiLEE rearranged another career for him you know?

:rolleyes:

Your narrow mindset must change. Think out of this red dot and think out of this famiLEE LEEgime, if there were 100 such LEEgimes to be removed it is NOT considered as a very major task for those who think out of this red dot. :cool:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap you should join this group

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=40

Oh wait you aren't a Christian. But you hate Obama (strange since your anti PRC friend voted for him)

Isn't the problem with Obama himself and it isn't the point as well. But I want to note some other things so I made an exception this time, or else I would had ignore your lame rubbish.

One day lame ALU862 lined up in hawker center to buy famous WhiteHouse prata, but it was just his Ass Luck and he was quite innocent, not because is black, just only because he lined up right behind a moron by the name of GW Bush to the WhiteHouse prata, that's it.

The moron Bush kept farting foul all the way in the Q, it was just Ass Luck for anyone behind in the Q. Still nevermind when it reached his turn to order prata, the moron took about 8 years or place order, and the started wars with the prata stall owners named Saddam & Laden respectively. Then poor ALU862 was standing there watching helplessly, then moron Bush not only killed Saddam & got himself castrated by Laden, and you know what? Blood spill all over the Ass Luck ALU862 who was standing next in the line!! Not only blood, put sperm and even prata curry as well! And then moron Bush ran away with murder! Then you know what mata came and they saw blood & curry & prata & sperm all over ALU862, and bin Laden is missing like Mas Selamat. So they arrested ALU862 as the prime suspect!

It is his fault? Or just his ass luck? Not because he is black, but he was lined up behind the moron named Bush that's all! It could had been others, however, McCain left the Q, and Hillary Clinton was further back in the Q. So whoever has the Ass Luck to be next in the Q behind moron Bush had it!

But that's not the point I wanted to make.

What I needed to say is whoever is lined up behind Ass Loong Son to Istana Prata is also going to be in similar ass luck. I pitty the person whoever it will be.

:(:(:(

It is not this person's fault but he or she will have to share this kind of Ass Luck like Obama, just to be the next PM after famiLEE LEEgime's Ass Loong Son, it is no joke. :(:(:(

Some idiots here in this thread posted in the assumption that I wished to take over. Hahahahaha! I am not so stupid! Not so Gian Png! There may be people lined up behind Ass Loong Son, who had repeatedly said he is desperatedly looking for the next person to take over. However, don't simply assume that people who came out and attack famiLEE LEEgime or demand reform wishes to take over the position of famiLEE LEEgime. Don't simply assume hor!
:rolleyes::wink::cool:

Anyone who takes over from famiLEE LEEgime is very Suay Seow, just like Obama, and could be worst although it is just a tiny red dot here.

Bush started wars so called to address the security crisis of USA after 911, he is so successful that after his 8 years of wars, unarmed Iraqi could throw shoes at the US president, and then many Americans wants to shot their own president! More than a dozen US citizens had been arrested for planing to kill Obama. Poor Americans like Mr. Gopalan had to spend extra tax $$$$$ to keep Obama alive & dodge bullets from Americans instead of just shoes from Iraqis!

You go and figure it out! Osama Bin Laden is laughing until TBT some where!

Last edited:

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't the problem with Obama himself and it isn't the point as well. But I want to note some other things so I made an exception this time, or else I would had ignore your lame rubbish.

One day lame ALU862 lined up in hawker center to buy famous WhiteHouse prata, but it was just his Ass Luck and he was quite innocent, not because is black, just only because he lined up right behind a moron by the name of GW Bush to the WhiteHouse prata, that's it.

The moron Bush kept farting foul all the way in the Q, it was just Ass Luck for anyone behind in the Q. Still nevermind when it reached his turn to order prata, the moron took about 8 years or place order, and the started wars with the prata stall owners named Saddam & Laden respectively. Then poor ALU862 was standing there watching helplessly, then moron Bush not only killed Saddam & got himself castrated by Laden, and you know what? Blood spill all over the Ass Luck ALU862 who was standing next in the line!! Not only blood, put sperm and even prata curry as well! And then moron Bush ran away with murder! Then you know what mata came and they saw blood & curry & prata & sperm all over ALU862, and bin Laden is missing like Mas Selamat. So they arrested ALU862 as the prime suspect!

It is his fault? Or just his ass luck? Not because he is black, but he was lined up behind the moron named Bush that's all! It could had been others, however, McCain left the Q, and Hillary Clinton was further back in the Q. So whoever has the Ass Luck to be next in the Q behind moron Bush had it!

What I needed to say is whoever is lined up behind Ass Loong Son to Istana Prata is also going to be in similar ass luck. I pitty the person whoever it will be.

It is not this person's fault but he or she will have to share this kind of Ass Luck like Obama, just to be the next PM after famiLEE LEEgime's Ass Loong Son, it is no joke. :(:(:(

Some idiots here in this thread posted in the assumption that I wished to take over. Hahahahaha! I am not so stupid! Not so Gian Png! There may be people lined up behind Ass Loong Son, who had repeatedly said he is desperatedly looking for the next person to take over. However, don't simply assume that people who came out and attack famiLEE LEEgime or demand reform wishes to take over the position of famiLEE LEEgime. Don't simply assume hor!

Anyone who takes over from famiLEE LEEgime is very Suay Seow, just like Obama, and could be worst although it is just a tiny red dot here.

Bush started wars so called to address the security crisis of USA after 911, he is so successful that after his 8 years of wars, unarmed Iraqi could throw shoes at the US president, and then many Americans wants to shot their own president! More than a dozen US citizens had been arrested for planing to kill Obama. Poor Americans like Mr. Gopalan had to spend extra tax $$$$$ to keep Obama alive & dodge bullets from Americans instead of just shoes from Iraqis!

Yes Uncle, Obama is set up as the Fall guy...he is set up to fail

A

Alu862

Yap SH is so irrational. He says to have non violent action but this is violent action.

A

Alu862

Your English is so terrible--no wonder so no gives a dman about you. Burmese and Zimbabwe Opposition leaders have managed to gain international recognition and awards while you write rubbish.

A

Alu862

Yap the only support he has is is anti PRC divorced friend. Ever other opposition across the world has mass support.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Uncle, Obama is set up as the Fall guy...he is set up to fail

Yeah it isn't Obama's fault, just any president who took over from moron Bush is going to have tremendous troubles, regardless of who he is and regardless of race and color. Without a choice the immediate HOT-HOT task is to rescue the economy, without any helpful resources except of MORE HUGE DEFICIT & DEBTS.

And take over the wars left behind by moron Bush - losing wars! Not 1 but 2 at least! That's why I said I can not congratulate Obama.

A

Alu862

Yeah it isn't Obama's fault, just any president who took over from moron Bush is going to have tremendous troubles, regardless of who he is and regardless of race and color. Without a choice the immediate HOT-HOT task is to rescue the economy, without any helpful resources except of MORE HUGE DEFICIT & DEBTS.

And take over the wars left behind by moron Bush - losing wars! Not 1 but 2 at least! That's why I said I can not congratulate Obama.

You are the biggest moron of all. you and your anti prc friend.