• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FREE SPEECHES in SDP'S style

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who think SDP speaks for HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES AND DEMOCRAPSY, well....er...they actually do! in their own style like this:

Private Messages in Folder: Inbox
View Message PakLaoPeh is on your ignore list.
08-08-2009 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
04:42 PM Hakka Tiow
04:41 PM Hakka Tiow
04:40 PM Hakka Tiow
04:39 PM Hakka Tiow

yep! in their own style trying to ban those who critical about their "own style" or their own brand of FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS & special brew called DEMOCRAPSY. read carefully is CRAPSY not CRACY. :rolleyes:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
old homo pervert. why still persists in such lame silly actions?

do u know that u'll up lorry soon this coming 7th month?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two things that will turn Singapore's misfortune around. The passing of Lee Kuan Yew and Bob Sim Kheng Hwee.

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
faggotbobdog_whack_father.png

5th paragraph - the bastard cheebye kia bapok boasted how he bashed his defenceless 80 plus yr. old father:

.... i returned him with a swift and strong right hook across his cheek ..... i blocked and showered him with another few more blows hitting him face, belly and everywhere ..... he grimmaced in pain and rush to the kitchen.

9th paragraph - the bastard cheebye kia bapok continue his boast:

by then bloody lau han koo was really a bloodied lan han koo. his nostrils was bleeding from my socking. my arms was dripped with his blood too ....

stirlingroad_crime_scene.png

blood_at_stirlingroad.jpg