• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free N95 mask at CC??

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
met an angry old auntie, no Blue CHAS Card or Pioneer Generation Card = no free N95 mask.:mad::mad::mad:

IMAG0113.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again very typical pappy .

Foreigners (i.e PR's with CHAS/PG cards /Comcare or Social Asst beneficiaries ) have preference over locals without CHAS/PG cards or not on Comcare or Social Asst.

Wonder how many of the 70% have CHAS/PG cards or on Comcare/Social Assistance.
If you risk your life while serving NS and see these foreigners with blue IC (PR's) getting free mask but you cannot-wah what a feeling!

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing is for FREE...tell old aunty come see me, I go buy a dozen for her...no need to get CARDS..what a crap!

last haze they drag me to the counter to receive 4 N95 mask. now, must show card? pink ic cannot? why ah?

Last edited: