• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free Hair Cut

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is this good old barber in london.
One day a florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: 'i am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service..'
the florist is happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting at his door. A policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after the cut. But the barber replies: 'i am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service.
The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts are waiting at his door.
An chinese software engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after the cut. But the barber replies: 'i am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service. The chinese software engineer is happy and leaves.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop,
guess what he finds there...?

Can you guess?

Try to guessssssssssssssss.

Come on, think like a chinese.................

A dozen chineses waiting for a haircut!

:smile:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please stop surfing this forum during office hours while you are on your civil service job. You are worse than the freeloaders at the barber shop.

Iolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is this good old barber in Sinkapor.
One day a Teekee goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, the barber said there is no God because if there is God there won't be suffering in this world

TeeKee said there is no barber because if there is barber there won't be long hair unkempt people in this world

barber said 'fuck la, those long hair unkempt never come to me wat'

TeeKee said 'same fuck la you, those suffering oso never go to God wat'

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please stop surfing this forum during office hours while you are on your civil service job. You are worse than the freeloaders at the barber shop.

Not sure if a civil servant could surf this forum using his office computer.

If you try surfing this forum using NLB library computer. It is blocked.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a fucking lame joke from TS..:cool:

as much as i try, i couldn't muster anything that remotely resembles a laughter..:(

try harder huh..:biggrin: