• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free H1N1 testing for SPG married to FT?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Free H1N1 testing for SPG married to FT?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:50 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>16104.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>June 29, 2009
H1N1 FIGHT
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : start --></TD></TR><TR><TD>Excellent service in difficult times
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->WE HAVE lived abroad for the past 12 years and usually return annually twice a year to visit family and friends. We have always been impressed by the courtesy shown by people from all walks of life wherever we go in Singapore.
But last Wednesday and Thursday we saw how well the Singapore system works. We came back from a holiday on a late flight and my daughter, who is 11, came down with a fever and sore throat on the flight. Immediately on arrival, we were isolated when the thermal scanner picked up her temperature.
From that moment, a whirlwind ride took us from Changi Airport Terminal 1 to KK Women's and Children's Hospital and back home. Despite the seriousness of the situation, all the professionals involved - including nurses, doctors both at the airport and the hospital, immigration officers, ambulance paramedics, security officers and the volunteer taxi driver who took us home - treated us with respect and courtesy and were efficient in carrying out their duties.
My children, who are only nine and 11, did not feel alarmed at any time. What really impressed me was how we were treated well and did not even have to pay for all the services provided. When we reached home at about 3.30am it did not take us long to fall asleep.
In any other country, I am not sure we would have been accorded such excellent service during this difficult period.
Rosie Zaiton Mohammed (Ms)

[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what my friend working at the airport told me.
If you enter Singapore with a foreign passport, everything is FOC.
If you enter Singapore with a Singapore passport, you have to pay and pay :(