• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

free champion league on net

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the LiveScoreHunter website.... it redirects to Bet365.com... do we need to open an account (of $20 or more) to watch games?:confused:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the LiveScoreHunter website.... it redirects to Bet365.com... do we need to open an account (of $20 or more) to watch games?:confused:

no.. no need to open any account or register anything.

there are many link in live hunter, you need to click the correct one.
live hunter is a consolidation of all live tv streaming, bet365 is one of them.

here is another one showing chelsea game

http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=4a8c847fde37a

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would be very careful

many free sites will plant bots or viruses when you install the software

it is giving the hacker free access to your pc ans stealing your private info

everything from keylogging of your internet banking to stealing your files from My Documents

Nothing is free

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would be very careful

many free sites will plant bots or viruses when you install the software

it is giving the hacker free access to your pc ans stealing your private info

everything from keylogging of your internet banking to stealing your files from My Documents

Nothing is free

Before installing scan it with a reliable antivirus, i don't need one cuz a good browser is good enough for me. The other is to use system restore, u can always reverse your pc to its earlier state.