• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

freakonomics

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, was wondering if any of you guys out there has watched this docu drama about bribing as a motivational factor to get results? I believe the present govt is doing a bit of it but its just not enough to make the general population to move and hence the results were not there. It also gives real live sims on what happened when the govt. used the stick instead of the carrot and the drawback results after 20yrs. Spend some time and enjoy it and let me know what you think guys. You can catch it at movie2k:biggrin:

Cheers n Gong Hai Fatt Choy:smile:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......Cheers n Gong Hai Fatt Choy:smile:

No, I've not watched it. However I think all democratically elected gov't will have to decide which/what groups/sectors of the citiznery they'll need to gather to their side when the time comes. They know they can't please everyone.

Cheers! And Gong Hi Fatt Choy to ya too!