• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Francis Seow has gone to meet Ah Gong to settle scores!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to "pay you cock' case???...he was a case of " who let the dog out'.....it not guts that he came back....it is the 'cupboards are bare of skeletons & have been fumigated & cleanse thoroughly"...was he reported as a fugitive to the world??

I doubt that we will hear much about Phey Yew Kok because he probably knows about some of LKY's dirty underwear & the PAP/Lee family wants to preserve LKY's demi god status.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt that we will hear much about Phey Yew Kok because he probably knows about some of LKY's dirty underwear & the PAP/Lee family wants to preserve LKY's demi god status.

Phey Yew Kok and later Teh Cheang Wan must be told in Singapore 's history, a lesson on Corruption.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY very thrifty...he washes his own underwear...you didn't read!...."Pay You Cock"....will be another urban legend we will only hear about, like the 'slapping of the short Indian Man".....the truth will never be known.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone said LKY washed his own underwear, and if he had washed away the dirt, where got dirty underwear?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY is already a demi-God to the ah nehs in a village thousand miles away from sinki land. Foreigners see him as demi-God whereas some sinkies see him as old fart.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
FS couldn't even return for his own mother's funeral when she passed away several years ago. I think she was 100 years old when she died.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
without his cronies LKY has NO chance
in fact I hv seen both debating & FS won hands down till LKY scold FS: dun call me my dear PM..... in utter anger

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
without his cronies LKY has NO chance
in fact I hv seen both debating & FS won hands down till LKY scold FS: dun call me my dear PM..... in utter anger

Francis Seow is unflappable. He is probably the best advocate in court ever.

The other person who can easily take on LKY in a debate is Devan Nair.

Both of the above have never been to U. but have superb command of the English language.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will it be a cul de sac?

The cul de sac is a narrow space, he would have to take a number for his turn..for there are so many there, namely DV, JBJ & so many others, plus the old comrades from the communist time also, namely Dr. Lee SC etc etc....I guess FS will have to wait his turn...unless they practice LI FO...Last in First Out... ha ha ha ha

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Francis Seow is unflappable. He is probably the best advocate in court ever.

The other person who can easily take on LKY in a debate is Devan Nair.

Both of the above have never been to U. but have superb command of the English language.

FS was a lawyer so would have gone through 4 years in university.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His parents taught him how to listen and think critically, therefore he became a ..........

Sinkies have been taught and are teaching their offspring that $4 char kway teow is the most important thing in the whole damn world ...........

Therefore, karma is working just fine .......... punishing the fools who put the crooks in the seat of power ..........

[video=youtube;32pbwYp_N4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32pbwYp_N4Y[/video]