• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France 'peaceful' muslim spits in man’s face, chases him and his partner while screaming ‘Allahu akbar’ and ‘Dirty Jews’

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are glaring differences. Judaism says only jews can be saved as they are the chosen people. In the koran, jews are called descendants of Apes and Pigs. The quran also encourages muslim to ambush and kill infidels. Allah is merciful provided you as a disbeliever appeased their ways. You repent by accepting islam, then they will release you free. Sound like a cult, right?

Quran 9:5
And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful.
Didn't we all evolved from 4 legged mammals to two and later to homo sapiens?
Where did it say jews are from pigs and apes?
Confront the idolators, not kill them. Anyway the book is full of contradictions.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are glaring differences. Judaism says only jews can be saved as they are the chosen people. In the koran, jews are called descendants of Apes and Pigs. The quran also encourages muslim to ambush and kill infidels. Allah is merciful provided you as a disbeliever appeased their ways. You repent by accepting islam, then they will release you free. Sound like a cult, right?

Quran 9:5
And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful.
I think you miss my point. I will use your examples to illustrate.

Jews are the chosen, the rest are garbage. Muslims are the chosen, the rest are garbage except Jews are more garbage. ergo if you follow the religion everyone else is garbage. How you choose to classify or rank them is of no real deal. Hence, as you say it's encoded. The structure is the same, the minor details differ.

Ambush and killing infidels as well. Except in this case, it's gentiles. I didn't get too far into reading the Torah before I ran into a case where someone wanted to marry a Jewish girl and the Jews proudly set them up to be incapacitated by circumcision then slaughtered the whole tribe. My point again is the encoding is the same. If you are not of their religion they have every right to treat you like garbage in the form of a human.

In fact, you can even point to Islam being ahead because they allow the payment of zakat. As far as I know, Judaism does not allow payment to escape penalties. As it was originally written, they want your life no matter what. Of course, this is obviously not the case in 2023. The biggest difference is that most everyone else has moved on, but there are big chunks of Islam is still holding on to the Middle Eastern feudal mentality and spreading it around the world where it's making everyone a middle Eastern feudalist from 1000 years ago.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are shouting to thank allah for giving them good guidance.
to be fair. I have a number of Muslim friends. Some of them ex-Muslim. I don't know of anyone in that group that would do that. But then again, these guys are not the typical slavish followers who go down and prostrate themselves before an imam multiple times to receive "guidance". If you put no brain + some of these pro-violence religious influencers together, then you get these crazies.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be fair. I have a number of Muslim friends. Some of them ex-Muslim. I don't know of anyone in that group that would do that. But then again, these guys are not the typical slavish followers who go down and prostrate themselves before an imam multiple times to receive "guidance". If you put no brain + some of these pro-violence religious influencers together, then you get these crazies.

These crazies are intoxicated by the koranic and hadiths verses. if the verses can be misinterpreted, don't brag the book is perfect. The fact that extremism and radicalization are not linked to other religions, so there are some wrong with the text.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest difference is that most everyone else has moved on, but there are big chunks of Islam is still holding on to the Middle Eastern feudal mentality and spreading it around the world where it's making everyone a middle Eastern feudalist from 1000 years ago.
Sharia laws are medieval laws. They have difficulty trying to implement in malaysia. Sinkieland's sharia courts is just a show piece.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
These crazies are intoxicated by the koranic and hadiths verses. if the verses can be misinterpreted, don't brag the book is perfect.
what you say is entirely true.
The fact that extremism and radicalization are not linked to other religions, so there are some wrong with the text.
Unfortunately if you study the history of both Judaism and Christianity, Islam today looks like a less well-organized version of the nonsense carried on by those other religions. The amount of perversity carried on in the name of Christianity most likely exceeds Islam's total. Both because it started earlier and it was much, much better organized.

A few notable examples include the Spanish inquisition, Europe in the dark ages and the Crusades. These are just the biggest headliners. There used to be self-flagellation monasteries, witch hunts and other weird goings on in the name of god.

Don't get me started on Hinduism. No hope at all. All darkness and perversity by design without any shred of redemption.

My point is today, Islam is the worst offender because it's still stuck in the past. Additionally, the other even worse Jewish derivative -- communism -- is wreaking even more havoc in the world. I think we both agree on that.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharia laws are medieval laws. They have difficulty trying to implement in malaysia. Sinkieland's sharia courts is just a show piece.
Yes, that's true. Sharia is definitely a product of feudal, medieval thinking. Not compatible with progress. It's actually easy to find countries and people ruled by sharia. Just find a group of people who believe in sharia and I can guarantee you they will be the most backward of the bunch.

I'll give you an example. In Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, there are 3 main tribes. The Hausa, the Igbo and the Yoruba. Ask anyone from there and they will tell you the Hausa who are always Muslim are the most backward thinking of the bunch. Will not try anything new or consider anything other than that allowed by the religion.

As I mentioned I have quite a few Muslim and ex-Muslim friends. Unlike the typical sinkie, my friends are not entirely Malay, but Middle Easterners and South Asians. To a man, they all had to leave their country of birth because Islamic rule fucked up their country and made their home countries failed states. I include Iranians or Iranis as they call themselves, Pakistanis, Turks and Lebanese among them. Not one of them can point to a country that benefited from Islamic rule. Not one. Despite this, some of them still believe in islam. :roflmao:

Unfortunately, sinkie and Malaysian Malays have no fucking clue what really goes on in the rest of the Islamic world other than their own version which is fed to them by their imams. Sometimes, just sometimes, when they come back from the Haj, they have their eyes opened a bit.

It's a sad situation in Malaysia. Being driven apart and into the ground by religious crap. The country and the people have so much potential. Just like communism has infected China and rotted the Chinese people from the inside out, islam has rotted the Malays. Both are Jewish thought processes. Having said that, I personally like Jewish people just fine. Just the religious nuts can go f themselves. It's also too bad that the Chinese in Malaysia are predominantly too selfish to begin with and made the problem worse. Luckily it looks like the new generation is learning to be less self-centred.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a sad situation in Malaysia. Being driven apart and into the ground by religious crap. The country and the people have so much potential. Just like communism has infected China and rotted the Chinese people from the inside out, islam has rotted the Malays. Both are Jewish thought processes. Having said that, I personally like Jewish people just fine. Just the religious nuts can go f themselves. It's also too bad that the Chinese in Malaysia are predominantly too selfish to begin with and made the problem worse. Luckily it looks like the new generation is learning to be less self-centred.

Indonesians love their own their malaysian malays.