• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France Peaceful Chechen Muslim migrant rubbing knife blade on barriers around the Peace Synagogue, Allahu Akbar!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.bfmtv.com/alsace/un-ado...-synagogue-de-strasbourg_AD-202310200541.html

A young Frenchman of Chechen origin was arrested this Thursday, October 19 in Strasbourg, while he was rubbing a knife blade on barriers around the Peace Synagogue.

A 15-year-old boy was arrested with a knife on Thursday near the Strasbourg synagogue, we learned from police sources on Friday.

This young Frenchman of Chechen origin was arrested by a CRS after having rubbed the blade of a knife on the metal barriers surrounding the great Synagogue of Peace before hiding the weapon in his sleeve.

Placed in police custody, he claimed to have found the knife, an opinel with a 12 centimeter long blade, in his pocket by chance, and assured that he was unaware that the building was a synagogue.

In a press release, the environmentalist mayor of Strasbourg, Jeanne Barseghian, said she shared “the emotion of the Strasbourg population and particularly the Jewish community following the arrest of an armed teenager near the synagogue”.

“I thank the CRS present on the scene as well as all the law enforcement deployed in our city,” added the mayor. “We will not tolerate any anti-Semitic threats, acts or remarks on our soil.”

Searches carried out on his mobile phone revealed a Snapchat message proclaiming “ATT I’m coming to your high school I’m going to light the Kalashnikov I will be the most famous Chechen”, as well as an internet search on the price of a Kalashnikov.

The teenager explained that he wanted to acquire this weapon because he planned to launch a drug trafficking network. The investigation was handed over to the federal police.

Of Chechen origin, the 15-year-old young man is unfavorably known to the police, particularly for acts of violence and extortion. According to information from BFMTV, he was still in police custody at 5 p.m. this Friday evening.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chechens are rough and tough. They kidnap when on streets of chechnya. Age old pratuice of bride kidnapping.