• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France 12 year old muslim student with a knife says to her teacher: ‘I’m going to kill you, ma’am’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rtl.fr/actu/justice-fai...une-eleve-qui-a-assiste-a-la-scene-7900331382

A student recounts how a 12-year-old classmate threatened their teacher with a knife this Wednesday morning, December 13. “She sent me a little note this morning telling me she was going to kill the teacher,” she says.

A “criminal investigation” was opened in Rennes after a 12-year-old schoolgirl threatened a teacher with a knife. The students, shocked, were placed in safety", indicates the rectorate in a press release. The teacher was not injured and there is, for the moment in any case, no context of Islamist radicalization, a police source told RTL, according to whom it was a confiscated cell phone which could be at the origin of the attack .