• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forummer Verification Program

Jack Neo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The debilitating problem of forummers having multiple nicknames has been bugging the forum. It is why I suggest we run an unofficial verification program in order to help stem out rouge members. At the end of the day, it will make life all the better for genuine members who had helped to make this place a cosy online community.

The self-policing program works as such: meet up over a cup of quick coffee, ID yourselves, break the ice. There's no hard and fast rule. See what fits and do what's right.

A verified member could indicate his or her verified status in the signature field and who is now deemed to be genuine and credible.

Apart from the Old Boys, I can vouch for GMS who is a real person.

Please help to fill the list with nicknames of forummers you know and-or had met physically in person

1) GMS
2)

KNNBLCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The debilitating problem of forummers having multiple nicknames has been bugging the forum. It is why I suggest we run an unofficial verification program in order to help stem out rouge members. At the end of the day, it will make life all the better for genuine members who had helped to make this place a cosy online community.

The self-policing program works as such: meet up over a cup of quick coffee, ID yourselves, break the ice. There's no hard and fast rule. See what fits and do what's right.

A verified member could indicate his or her verified status in the signature field and who is now deemed to be genuine and credible.

Please help to fill the list with nicknames of forummers you know and-or had met physically in person

1) GMS
2)

You must have been born yesterday. Meet up to do verification? LOL. No wonder you are caught fucking those young starlets. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just keep the newly registered members on a tight leash, and restrict their posting rights. Problem solved.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. jackie,3 choices of venue meeting me hoh.
3. suzhou industrial park, central java or cairns.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1) GMS

2) Jack Neo
:smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jackass neo ah can you stop making those stupid silly movies of yours? They really suck you know. Btw how is your pastor mr king kong?

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

1) GMS
2)

Are you for real?

No wonder they say Jack Neo is a PAP PurLamPar. This post confirms it.

You want to identify all of us and then go and claim credit with your Masters right? Too bad for you, none here is anywhere near your stupidity.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo, its time you stop making those stupid CCB movies that make the PAP look good..

You bloody CCB!!! :mad: :oIo: :mad:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo, its time you stop making those stupid CCB movies that make the PAP look good..

You bloody CCB!!! :mad: :oIo: :mad:
birds of a feather flock together.......Jack Neo is just as shameless as the MIWs if not more!
the fucktard is in same catergory as talent-less Vomit Singh and the likes who probably cannot survive outside sinkieland

jw5

Loyal

The most suspicious ones are those who have more points than posts, without having made a donation. :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
birds of a feather flock together.......Jack Neo is just as shameless as the MIWs if not more!
the fucktard is in same catergory as talent-less Vomit Singh and the likes who probably cannot survive outside sinkieland

Part of Robinson Rd was closed for few hours due to Jack Neo's shooting of his new army movie titled Ah Boy's To Men..

As usual another stupid movie with a stupid title.. A war scene in the middle of Robinson Rd..:eek: WTF!!! :confused:

NS slaves being ordered to act as extras in his new movie.. Jack Neo a PAP scum thru and thru..:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Part of Robinson Rd was closed for few hours due to Jack Neo's shooting of his new army movie titled Ah Boy's To Men..

As usual another stupid movie with a stupid title.. A war scene in the middle of Robinson Rd..:eek: WTF!!! :confused:

NS slaves being ordered to act as extras in his new movie.. Jack Neo a PAP scum thru and thru..:oIo:

I don;t think it was just a few hours. Possibly up to 12 hours.